ncacoates

Mazda 8x Sa-12s on 10k

Finally got the new amps in and playing. Still need way more battery and some other mods but its doing a 155.0 @ 36 after a few quick tests. Pretty respectable for a no wall i do believe and it was never intended for numbers just a daily ground pounder.

http://youtu.be/ClJQyz0rqgM

Im no expert on #s but sounds like a low end monster to me, 55's in the 30's Damn. Still want to hear this in person.

That thing is banging, very nice. I need to step up my game, I want some flex like that. 

Dang, didn't even know there was a video in the original post Lol. I'm on mobile and for some reason can't see videos anymore...FTL

Sa's definitely getting down with the new power man. Was this show local?

crazy setup... .still looking good man

Im no expert on #s but sounds like a low end monster to me, 55's in the 30's Damn. Still want to hear this in person.

Yeah its a low low end monster. Still does 151+ down to 25-26hz... The show was in Benson really close to 95.

That thing is banging, very nice. I need to step up my game, I want some flex like that. 

You'll get there in time it took me a long time to get everything as well as the skills to make it happen.

crazy setup... .still looking good man

Thanks bud!

Beastly! :)