Steve123

Disappointed

I'm a true FI fanatic. Amazing products, and well worth the money. But the customer Service has just been so bad lately that I don't even know if I want to place an order with you guys again.. I just ordered CA glue from your store, JUST to support the brand, because I love your products and I want you guys to continue coming out with great products... I just want to ask... How hard is it to put some CA glue and accelerator in a box and ship it? seriously....

I Normally would not go out of my way to do this.. But really, this is becoming an issue

This is the only reason I would not go with their products.

Agreed. Products are good. The wait time is a little high but its expected and we all should understand that. It's the lack of communication that becomes a problem. Back when I ordered my UFO btl things went smooth but all the complaints seem to be from a lack of communication. Hope they can work on it.

How hard is it to hire a part time high school girl to play office girl? Return calls/emails. Give status updates? Maybe scan thru the forums giving help with order issues..

How many high school girls do you know whom also know thermodynamics, subwoofer manufacturing, etc.?

so have one tech guy and a person or two to handle all of.the ordering stuff

becase ass clowns like PSI come learn the biz then go open up a shop of there own.. no respect in this biz... so why teach people if they are just going to fuck you in the end?

think about it

becase ass clowns like PSI come learn the biz then go open up a shop of there own.. no respect in this biz... so why teach people if they are just going to fuck you in the end?

think about it

If your speaking of david i disagree on that.

He was the only one that didn't want to sell RE to Us amps i believe.

Then they split up, i dont blame him

i dont see how he had a say.. from what i understand he was an employee

This has been discussed multiple times, but I agree that something should be done. I'm sure that most people would pay a little extra for a shorter wait time and better communication. Pay someone to handle calls, emails, sweep the floor, wash the toilets, browse the forum, organize paperwork etc. This will cut down on the time that everyone else has to waste on those tasks, allowing for more build time. I'm no business man but I'm sure that sales are lost solely due to build time and communication issues, so if you fix that and sell more, you can afford to pay an extra guy. Either way I will most likely buy from them again.

:( Get well soon Fi Car Audio. We all miss the good ol' days.... Wait?... It's always been like this. Built to order, one order at a time, first come first serve. So, if they got ten orders for subs and yours is under them all, well poop, you're just gonna have to wait. From my understanding the glue and recones is something they offer as a convenience to customers that isn't a profit center for Fi Car Audio. So buying glue isn't really supporting the cause and even less so when you start a thread to bitch about it. :/ What can I say? If you need glue quickly, I suggest eBay.

Here is a facebook post from another very well known and respected car audio manufacturer. I think Fi Audio should take this approach.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We've been working hard
to improve our efficiency so we've added two new staff members over the last
week. One has started already in shipping, building, and testing -- our second
new guy will start in about two weeks and will be dedicated to customer
service. Growth has caught us a little off guard this year and we are working
to catch up to continue providing excellent service.

Here is a facebook post from another very well known and respected car audio manufacturer. I think Fi Audio should take this approach.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We've been working hard

to improve our efficiency so we've added two new staff members over the last

week. One has started already in shipping, building, and testing -- our second

new guy will start in about two weeks and will be dedicated to customer

service. Growth has caught us a little off guard this year and we are working

to catch up to continue providing excellent service.

Knowing the manufacturer you speak of, when Fi's profit margin is remotely close and all models were not built in house, then Fi could consider taking that approach.   wink.png

I do not want anybody to take my posts in this thread as negative towards Fi Audio. I currently own two Fi Audio subwoofers and I am very pleased with build time turn around and with communication before and after the sale.

After reading the same posts over and over again about long build times above and beyond the posted lead time you would think something needs to change. Using in house manufacturing as a reason for excessive build times isnt a very good one. If the demand is that great I would think that a workforce should be hired to supply the demand. If not, case in point, customers buy elsewhere.

Why cant Fi Audio afford to hire more people?

Why cant Fi Audio afford to hire more people?

I am sure there are a few other reason's I don't know, but the margin is the obvious limiting factor.

hire more staff, price goes up

It isn't a mainstrem comp like RF or Kicker

Edited by azagtoth502

hire more staff, price goes up

It isn't a mainstrem comp like RF or Kicker

hard to compare .... these are 2 different animals here... AFAIK Fi is US built while RF/Kicker are not... so manufacturing costs are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different.... could be wrong though

My last three big setups over the past couple years. UFO btls, n2 btls, and now sp4s. Although the wait isnt fun right now, ill get over it. My previous orders always shipped on time. Hopefully they get things back to normal soon.

The BF/Christmas sales seemed to really cripple them this year. Like I said before waiting sucks, but I will continue to buy from them as their products are awesome. I have also never had an issue with contacting them.

How many high school girls do you know whom also know thermodynamics, subwoofer manufacturing, etc.?

Any idiot can answer a phone and respond certain information to customers. I didn't say she needed to help them build the damn things.

I loved all my fi subs and will continue be a fi audio nut hugger but if they were able to build subs in 7 days and have better communication I bet you will see more fi-a-holics.