Shogen

Weight Measurements

I may have missed it somehwere... but I don't think so...

What are the weight numbers for the SSA subwoofers?? 

Weight (lbs):

Dcon-

-   10"...

-   12"...

-   15"...

Gcon-

-   10"...

-   12"...

-   15"...

Icon-

-   10"...

-   12"...

-   15"...

Xcon-

-   10"...

-   12"...

-   15"...

Zcon-

-   10"...

-   12"...

-   15"...

EVIL-

Any responses from Mark/Aaron would be greatly appreciated..... anyone else who has specs on that pls chime in! :-) 

Edited by Shogen

My Zcon 12 weighed ~48 lbs.

I don't have it handy, would need to go back through our files or go through out UPS numbers.

I don't have it handy, would need to go back through our files or go through out UPS numbers.

hate to be a pest but ordering now with the free shipping you guys now offer doesn't show shipping weight anymore.... Otherwise I would have gone through and put each sub into the cart and get the weights for each subwoofer and post it myself.... SORRY ... :-X

I need this for myself really to now look into re-doing my setup and losing some weight.... but I think it should be in the specs on the "Product" page as well for reference ..... 

It says weight in the store right under the price, unless that's something different. 

weight_zpseaeca084.png

Edited by DanP

My Zcon 12 is only 48 lbs. I'm not sure if that is correct ^^^

It says weight in the store right under the price, unless that's something different. 

weight_zpseaeca084.png

holy shyt fck.... Did I really miss that? I guess I was misled seeing that all the Dcon's were the same but maybe they are?

the site says a 12" Zcon is 73lbs???? wtf!!! I think they are overestimated maybe

zcon12.jpg

Edited by Shogen

That's why I said unless that's something different, it seems pretty high.

I think that's shipping weight (ie: sub+crate)

Almost 30lbs? I guess it could be.... lol ... so actual weight is what I'm after.... lol

I think that's shipping weight (ie: sub+crate)

Thats what I was thinking but 25 pounds in shipping materials?

The numbers posted in the store are not correct.

There is no way there is 30 pounds in shipping weight. Its 2 pieces of plywood and 4 2x4's. Then some foam and a cardboard box

The store numbers are off due to shipping calculator module issues with SSA items.  But since shipping is free, it by pass the issue.  With my laptop down, I don't have the exact weights at quick reference, as for some reason it is one of the few files I don't have on our back up drive.

i think my xcon 15 was 43lbs with 2x4s and stuff. could be wrong though

The box and shipping stuff is only like 6 lbs. I think when I weighed the sub in the shipping box it was like 54lbs.

For me at least.

Edited by Bassink

I received a few orders awhile back. The Zcon 12 was 64 lbs, the Zcon 15 was 68 lbs, and the Xcon 15 was 58 lbs. This included the packing material which included the plywood and 2x4 studs that prevent the subs from moving around/shifting.

I'd really like to know exact shipping weight of the SSA Evil 15, since military postal weight limit is 72 lbs.

I received a few orders awhile back. The Zcon 12 was 64 lbs, the Zcon 15 was 68 lbs, and the Xcon 15 was 58 lbs. This included the packing material which included the plywood and 2x4 studs that prevent the subs from moving around/shifting.

I'd really like to know exact shipping weight of the SSA Evil 15, since military postal weight limit is 72 lbs.

Did you weigh all these subs yourself or is that what the shipping label said?

Not sure if this is any help, but Senchez and I did a weigh in with the Zcon 15" and the new Evil 18". Here were the results. Scale measures within .02 lbs so it should be close. BTW thats a 53.. stupid flash cut off half of it

20130211_123746_zps640a97f7.jpg

20130211_123847_zps9bc5180f.jpg

Edited by nadcicle

It's the packaging that adds alot of weight.

It's the packaging that adds alot of weight.

Packaging for the Zcon 12 for me was only 6 lbs.

This was shipped weight taken right off the labels from postal.

according to the pics from nad... the 18" is under 60lbs so you might be fine

This was shipped weight taken right off the labels from postal.

It's wrong. I don't know why. The Zcon 12 actual weight for me was 54 lbs in shipping crate.