Sign in to follow this  
djjdnap

4 week out prep

Yea most definitely.

Ive been switching from company to company after jack3d changed, funny thats the first supp i started taking though.

But I consider myself pretty stim resistant these days, so i was like awe man ima take 3 scoops of this cheap shit....bad bad bad idea lol trippy.gif

I know the labels always say start with a low dose to asses tolerance, this one i would really listen lol.

And yea i have the fruit punch, i think it was the only one available when i ordered.

Side not i just realized after reading my journal that im supposed to be eating 50 or less carbs this week FUUUUCKKK!

also sodium loading.

Yea alot of ppl say carb and sodium/potassium manipulation isn't necessary, but fck it its an amateur show and id rather find out if it works for me now that before a bigger show later down the road.

Yea most definitely.

Ive been switching from company to company after jack3d changed, funny thats the first supp i started taking though.

But I consider myself pretty stim resistant these days, so i was like awe man ima take 3 scoops of this cheap shit....bad bad bad idea lol trippy.gif

I know the labels always say start with a low dose to asses tolerance, this one i would really listen lol.

And yea i have the fruit punch, i think it was the only one available when i ordered.

Side not i just realized after reading my journal that im supposed to be eating 50 or less carbs this week FUUUUCKKK!

also sodium loading.

Yea alot of ppl say carb and sodium/potassium manipulation isn't necessary, but fck it its an amateur show and id rather find out if it works for me now that before a bigger show later down the road.

like you've already said, everybody reacts differently.... I dropped 15lbs after a "no carb" diet.... I was allowed 15-25g carbs straight after a workout..... I gained about 8lbs back of that... unfortunately I think I did something wrong cuz it wasn't all muscle weight, that would obviously be insane... I'm an easy fat gainer though so that could be why.... 

Probably mostly water.

I think they say i think its 2.6-3g buttt

"Every gram of carbohydrate will hold 3 grams of water.
Any additional weight beyond that is water retention from increased sodium intake, and the total weight of the food itself."

So i guess im going to look flat all week smh

Probably mostly water.

Any additional weight beyond that is water retention from increased sodium intake, and the total weight of the food itself."

Should def do some before and after photos to see if its noticeable weight loss. Plus biguy still waiting on a/s/l..... lol

Probably mostly water.

I just had my first dosage of ZL fruit punch... Surprisingly that stuff taste like actual juice..lol... I did feel an increase in energy/stamina ... but I did not experience the "pump" I did with N.O. Xplode which I'm assuming is due to the missing ingredient or nitrus oxide ... so I feel great after my workout... ended up there almost 2hrs which isn't unusual for me.... but we'll see how it goes, oh and I got a bit of an uncomfy belly but it could just be the fact that it's new to my body and I had been supplement free for a while.... took a huge dump at the gym...lmao .... and had a slight belly ache midway through but could've been cause by anything... 

lol,

Yea, no N.O.

I think N.O. is a bit overated tho, but cellucor has NO pills that work pretty well, if thats the feeling you want.

I got like 10 sample packs from gnc lol.

Well technically all 'supplements' are, but sometimes they can give you that push you need.

Man when i enough of that stuff, after a set i catch myself staring off into the ceiling lol.. to much focus lol.

Never had any stomach problems from it tho.

On another note man no carbs is the pits.

Im so irritable lol, not to mention not one vain or muscle sticks out now. Crazy how the body works, ast week i had the road map forearms now nada.

Im eating 1 sweet patato so im not at zero but pretty dam low, next week is no carbs

Carb depletion & loading is process that bodybuilders using it in
the last week before the competition .The reason to deplete carbs is to
lose water that is beneath the skin and losing every glycogen molecule
in your muscles cells (because the glycogen process needs water to
perform it) to make the muscles more definite and look hard but after
you deplete your carbs your muscles will be look flat (depletion
process) and then it comes time to load. This means you have to eat
carbs to replenish your glycogen stores in your muscles and make them
fuller and tighter with less water under the skin (loading process).the goal of this process is to reduce body-fluids (water)

Well friday was a carb day and honestly i felt so much better lol

Vascularity came back pretty strong in my arms and neck lol..

I feel like i started a bit behind looking at the progress I have and the show coming up.

Should have started 8 weeks out or so. But im feeling pretty good about myself.

Went from 38-34" waist

240lbs-215 right now

22%bf - 16%bf based on the hand held analyzer, but i dont trust that thing at all.

Since i lost my job I have no excuses for this last week not to go in and give it my all.

Sorry about the job. Good news about the gym! What is the date of the comp?

this sat the 13th I'll post some pics after im done of the before and after.

Hopefully i can pull it together this last week.

well for my first show i am pretty disappointed.

1 with the way things were ran and 2 with the judging.

My 2 cents if you are doing bodybuilding, just do bodybuilding and not a joint figure/bikini/physique show.

Prejudging for us was the only judging done, the afternoon show didn't matter and was only for the audience.

So i was up at 7am and had to wait around until about 8pm to go back on with no place to really sit down or lay down.

Anyway on wt the photos.

not the best pics but ehh

when i started  about 4 weeks

IMG_3436_zps9d641aeb.jpgIMG_3438_zps65822352.jpg

IMG_3439_zps13cbfabb.jpg

IMG_3441_zps2daf7549.jpg

----------------------

week3

IMG_3589_zps4d49f419.jpg

IMG_3590_zpsa927be68.jpg

---------------------

2cd week

IMG_3607_zpsca3fda7b.jpg

show day wt the spray tan lol

IMG_3617_zpsf8a4c8ea.jpg

I got 4th

I weighed in at 211lbs btw

I still dont see what the judges were looking at.

Other than not having a dark enough tan. But 4th was still a shock for me.

the order of placement:

1----------------------------------4-----------------------------5-------------------------2-------------------------3

Untitled-7_zpsdfc9b8a0.jpg

Untitled-5_zps8863efad.jpg

Untitled-4_zps3c17932b.jpg

Untitled-8_zpsff9c7724.jpg

Untitled-11_zps00f96266.jpgUntitled-1-1_zps6a2ba025.jpg

That was a great drop dj.... wtf was up with #1, #2 and #5 .... 1+2 were either torso or legs.... #5 looked like the guy I've seen a meme made of on bodybuilding forums, didn't know he really existed.... At least you've gotten some experience on stage.

lol the old guy was actually like 50 so he did masters as well.

The other 2 guys were in jr bodybuilding 21 and under i think.

I think the reason myself or the 3 didnt win was because of not being dark enough.

So i think its a matter of being washed out by the spotlights.

But even backstage the guys were like man idk how u got 4th but ehh..

and i know i need more leg definition, but my legs are like 2x the size of those guys..

I have a powerlifting show next month, so i have to eat to get my energy back, then diet down for another bb show in june..

should keep me from thinking or motivated to not have any excuses next show

Figured I'd just keep a running with this thread.

Well alot of ppl i know that were in the shows weight shot back up afterwards mines however stayed the same..

Had a powerlifting meet and won the deadlift contest, which was all i did actually.

http://www.nextgenerationpowerliftingfederation.com/PHOTOS.html

open 220

justin jackson

675lbs

img3781.png

img37871.jpg

I love this pic

img38001l.jpg

So i qualified for 2014 nationals or something or rather...I have no idea what it is lol

But I weigh about 210lbs right now, i was trying to get under 200lbs for this show which is next sat on the 8th.

Not sure how i will do Im alot leaner, legs are a little better looking, abs are good to go.

However this is an un tested show, soooo Im not sure exactly what the difference would be.

Prescription diuretics i assume is the #1 thing.

I've really just been eating clean since the last show and still working out of course so the weight is still coming off, but not as fast because im doing less cardio, but diet is still on point.

I need to order some tanning stuff i uppose, ive been trying to stay outside and get burnt up for free, but its not as dramatic i suppose..

todays carb up day, then deplete Sun-Thurs, bring them back in thurs, night gradually until sat.

I'll post pics of course

shyt

Figured I'd just keep a running with this thread.

Well alot of ppl i know that were in the shows weight shot back up afterwards mines however stayed the same..

Had a powerlifting meet and won the deadlift contest, which was all i did actually.

http://www.nextgenerationpowerliftingfederation.com/PHOTOS.html

open 220

justin jackson

675lbs

img3781.png

img37871.jpg

I love this pic

img38001l.jpg

So i qualified for 2014 nationals or something or rather...I have no idea what it is lol

But I weigh about 210lbs right now, i was trying to get under 200lbs for this show which is next sat on the 8th.

Not sure how i will do Im alot leaner, legs are a little better looking, abs are good to go.

However this is an un tested show, soooo Im not sure exactly what the difference would be.

Prescription diuretics i assume is the #1 thing.

I've really just been eating clean since the last show and still working out of course so the weight is still coming off, but not as fast because im doing less cardio, but diet is still on point.

I need to order some tanning stuff i uppose, ive been trying to stay outside and get burnt up for free, but its not as dramatic i suppose..

todays carb up day, then deplete Sun-Thurs, bring them back in thurs, night gradually until sat.

I'll post pics of course

!!! amazing lift bro!!! great photo

It's not just the tan brother.

The ink hurts you as well. They see ink and it tends to take away from the body's natural apperence. I agree it is bullshit, but just letting you know what multiple Pro level judges have passed down to me. Great deadlift, and terrific conditioning in only a few weeks.

J