kaydennicholson

Your order # and when shipped

Order #2627

Order Date: 19th Aug 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:

• 1 x BL15

(Ohm: Dual 2 Ohm, Hyper Pole: Yes+10 , Cooling: Yes+30, FlatwindCoil: Yes+20, Daily or SPL: Daily, Universal: No, Dust Cap: Red, Internal Lead: No)

So far, they've been great and quick to respond to my inquiries. (They could probably use a webmaster or someone to comb the site and fix errors or add content that I asked about. I'da done it for a discount on my $410+ sub, lol. Obviously not in house because it seems like they're busy making quality subs).

I CAN'T wait more than the rated 15 business days. That's already too long. I have a Rockford T1000-1BDCP and a custom box just staring me in the face (both got delivered today).

**Scratch that, I'll fix and update all the content on the technical side or make an entire tech page for a Shirt and all the stickers :X**

Edited by b0r

Order #2627

Your Order Contains:

• 1 x BL15

(Ohm: Dual 2 Ohm, Hyper Pole: Yes+10 , Cooling: Yes+30, FlatwindCoil: Yes+20, Daily or SPL: Daily, Universal: No, Dust Cap: Red, Internal Lead: No)

So far, they've been great and quick to respond to my inquiries. (They could probably use a webmaster or someone to comb the site and fix errors or add content that I asked about. I'da done it for a discount on my $410+ sub, lol. Obviously not in house because it seems like they're busy making quality subs).

I CAN'T wait more than the rated 15 business days. That's already too long. I have a Rockford T1000-1BDCP and a custom box just staring t is worth tme in the face (both got delivered today).

**Scratch that, I'll fix and update all the content on the technical side or make an entire tech page for a Shirt and all the stickers :X**

It says estimated 10 to 15 business days. So it might take longer but is worth the wait!

Edited by pmureika

Order #2627

Your Order Contains:

• 1 x BL15

I CAN'T wait more than the rated 15 business days. That's already too long. I have a Rockford T1000-1BDCP and a custom box just staring t is worth tme in the face (both got delivered today).

It says estimated 10 to 15 business days. So it might take longer but is worth the wait!

Not even for a second am I doubting that it's worth the wait. I went ahead and ordered my 2X Fi black tee. Knowing me, I'll order 2 or 3 more and wear them when I go on my nightly drives.

the soundqubed 2200d I ordered is scheduled to arrive on monday, looks like im gonna have to pull out my old mtx thunder 6000 12s to hold me over til the q arrives lol

the soundqubed 2200d I ordered is scheduled to arrive on monday, looks like im gonna have to pull out my old mtx thunder 6000 12s to hold me over til the q arrives lol

I WISH I had another sub to use on my Rockford T1000 til the BL got here. I'm screwed for like 10+ days :/

I WISH I had another sub to use on my Rockford T1000 til the BL got here. I'm screwed for like 10+ days :/

just do what i did and distract yourself. run all your wires, upgrade your electrical system etc. im pretty much plug and play ready now just need to hook the power wire to the battery and plug all the wires into the amp when it gets here. i spent pretty much every day i had off for the last few weeks tweeking all my wiring and speakers and stuff, it made the days just fly by. anyways ill let you know when the q gets here so youll know what to expect, your about 80 orders and 13 days after mine. im still in the 10-15 day range though

actually on second thought your only 9 buisness days behind me i forgot you dont count sat and sun

Edited by bluelaser

just do what i did and distract yourself. run all your wires, upgrade your electrical system etc. im pretty much plug and play ready now just need to hook the power wire to the battery and plug all the wires into the amp when it gets here. i spent pretty much every day i had off for the last few weeks tweeking all my wiring and speakers and stuff, it made the days just fly by. anyways ill let you know when the q gets here so youll know what to expect, your about 80 orders and 13 days after mine. im still in the 10-15 day range though

actually on second thought your only 9 buisness days behind me i forgot you dont count sat and sun

My order was just updated today to reflect "Shipped", but there is no tracking information or anything like that. Probably just the pre-shipment phase to get me a tracking number and what not. It did get my hopes up for a minute, lol. All of my wiring was already done, I unhooked my amp and sub to give to my friend. My car is in the shop (someone keyed it) getting painted and new control arms/ball joints for my 20's.

This did remind me to unhook my fuse before I plug the new amp in, though. I just unhooked the amp power and ground, taped them off to wait for the new install.

Oh god! E-mail from Fedex states that it was PICKED UP and will be here on FRIDAY, which is RIDICULOUS! That's less than a 10 day turn around from order to delivery........../dead.

Oh god! E-mail from Fedex states that it was PICKED UP and will be here on FRIDAY, which is RIDICULOUS! That's less than a 10 day turn around from order to delivery........../dead.

what the fuck today is day 15 for me and it still says awaiting  fulfillment

what the fuck today is day 15 for me and it still says awaiting fulfillment

I'm on day 12 and its still awaiting fulfillment too. How is this guys done before ours?

Order #2545

Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment

Order Date: 6th Aug 2013 @ 6:24 PM

Order Total: $394.89 USD

1 x Q12

(D1/D2: Dual 2 Ohm, Cooling: Yes+30, Dust Cap: Blue, P

Chamfer: Yes, High QTS: Yes, Spider: Yes +$5, I Heat Ring: Yes +$20,

Internal Lead: No)

I ordered mine the same day as you. Will you comment on this when your sub ships out?

Order #2545

Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment

Order Date: 6th Aug 2013 @ 6:24 PM

Order Total: $394.89 USD

1 x Q12

(D1/D2: Dual 2 Ohm, Cooling: Yes+30, Dust Cap: Blue, P

Chamfer: Yes, High QTS: Yes, Spider: Yes +$5, I Heat Ring: Yes +$20,

Internal Lead: No)

I ordered mine the same day as you. Will you comment on this when your sub ships out?

yeah, i wonder whats going on though i thought they built them in order

Perhaps it was an option or the sub itself? I got a BL, and I can tell yours is not a BL due to the QTS option which is not on mine. Mine left Arizona today and should be here Thursday or Friday.

maybe they just do certain batches at a time, like all the bls in the last month, all the qs, etc

In other news, my order for my shirt is still awaiting payment, lol. I wish they would've caught it and threw it in the sub box.

Order: 2564

Ordered:9th Aug @1:56 am

1 Fi Q 12 stock

1 Fi sticker logo

Hey guys has anyone been able to get any emails or order updates, I've emailed them a couple times but no response, I will try to be more patient. Has anyone tried to the reorder button? does that initiate a second order of what you already  ordered?.lol tongue twister.

Relax

We've had some people out sick most of the week and I've had zero time to do any office work including email, messages etc. I've been focusing all of my energy on getting things built and shipped.

Our shipment of baskets is stuck in customs and I do not have a date when it will be released as of today. These are one of the few parts that we do import and have zero control over customs as to how they have to inspect things and clear it. They were delayed in being made, and delayed in being shipped out, now they are delayed and hung in customs.

We'll be contacting everybody today who is being effected by the delay on their order.

Sounds like its gonna be a while before my sub is built. I'm on day 14 already

Relax

We've had some people out sick most of the week and I've had zero time to do any office work including email, messages etc. I've been focusing all of my energy on getting things built and shipped.

Our shipment of baskets is stuck in customs and I do not have a date when it will be released as of today. These are one of the few parts that we do import and have zero control over customs as to how they have to inspect things and clear it. They were delayed in being made, and delayed in being shipped out, now they are delayed and hung in customs.

We'll be contacting everybody today who is being effected by the delay on their order.

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. Hope all gets back to normal at the shop. FI Audio FTW!!!

ive ordered 5 subs from Fi so far. first one took about 3 months, second took 2 months and a week. third and fourth were about 6 weeks and the last one took 4 weeks to the day.   subs were Q's, BL, and SP4. in 12's and 18's.

Order # 2620

Order Date:

18th Aug 2013

Order Status:

Awaiting Fulfillment

12" Q

Just wondering if I could get an update if possible. Thanks

baskets just got cleared today from customs and we'll be going to get them tomorrow

May these be the same baskets that SSA is awaiting on also?

Order #2532

Order Date: 3rd Aug 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:

• 1 x SP418 

(Ohm: Dual 2 Ohm, Cooling: Yes+30, Space Spider: Yes +$40, Dust Cap: White)

I sent a email out to check the status of my order and this is when the reply was for anyone wanting to know what the hold up is.

We got hung out to dry with our cone vendor which is weeks behind on filling our order for our 18" cones. I don't have a concrete date yet as to when we will be getting them in, I'm hoping they are going to call me on Monday and see if they got their machinery fixed and functioning again as well as a date we're going to have our order in.

As soon as I know something I'll call you and let you know, we're simply at the mercy of our vendor on those right now along with Customs holding our container of baskets hostage for the past two weeks with no definite date as to when it is going to clear either.

I'm terribly sorry for the delay, they didn't let us know anything had happened until we called them to check the status on our purchase order. As soon as I know something more I'll definitely let you know.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Nick

Fi Car Audio