kaydennicholson

Your order # and when shipped

Okay so I'm pretty new to Fi, but maybe this can be stickied. I figure if everyone posts when there order ships out and what order number they had, the rest of us can get an idea of the amount of time we still have to wait. I may not tell us how many days but can tell us if it'll be a month or two. Just an idea here, so if you support it, post a reply with your info. So here's what I know so far:

Order #1161 (night hawk) shipped out by Feb 28 according to his post

I'm order #1193 still awaiting fulfillment. Placed the order Feb 16

I'm order #1470/1471 that means I'm gonna b waiting till probly July :'( ah what to do till then now that my box is already done

Okay so I'm pretty new to Fi, but maybe this can be stickied. I figure if everyone posts when there order ships out and what order number they had, the rest of us can get an idea of the amount of time we still have to wait. I may not tell us how many days but can tell us if it'll be a month or two. Just an idea here, so if you support it, post a reply with your info. So here's what I know so far:

Order #1161 (night hawk) shipped out by Feb 28 according to his post

I'm order #1193 still awaiting fulfillment. Placed the order Feb 16

Night Hawk's order was actually #1061, not #1161, I apologize for that. Hope I didn't get any hopes up/-:

#947 ordered Jan 14th arrived Mar 14th.

Congrats! What'd you order (if you don't mind me asking)? Edited by kaydennicholson

#1533. Wake me up in a month

Hate to say this but it'll be a good bit more than a month for you bro, unless they kick it into overtime, my guess is 2+ months. I hope I'm wrong but based on your number there orders went from around 250 placed b/t the middle of January and middle of February to about 400 from mid Feb to mid March... Sorry captain... I know this waiting game blows) :

Order# 1253 ordered 2/21 marked as "awaiting fulfillment"

The guy I ordered the subs for wants a refund at this point.

vic! whats the deal

#1533. Wake me up in a month

Hate to say this but it'll be a good bit more than a month for you bro, unless they kick it into overtime, my guess is 2+ months. I hope I'm wrong but based on your number there orders went from around 250 placed b/t the middle of January and middle of February to about 400 from mid Feb to mid March... Sorry captain... I know this waiting game blows) :

gives me plenty of time to figure out my enclosure and build it. Still have four infinity kappas to install w/amp :) got plenty to do to my little saturn ion. By the time it shows up ill be ready to put it in the box and ride

vic! whats the deal

im making it bro.

need some motivation to throw something back in the truck and make it out to some shows. just been really busy with lifes responsibilites these last couple of years(?) (feels like its been that long lol)

Good to see you still active though. Any noteworthy shows coming up that you know of? I need get back out there other and expericence some audio before i loss my desire for it haha

Edited by vic713

#947 ordered Jan 14th arrived Mar 14th.

Congrats! What'd you order (if you don't mind me asking)?

Fi BTL n2 15"

8574837955_2d9cbd2654_c.jpg

#1307 payment made feb 28th. awaiting fulfilment since march 5th..

O god #1503 here. maybe may sometime. O well give me time to save for install + components. By the time it gets here I'll probably be able to install everything at once.

Probably be a much lower number if Pay pal wasn't so gay lol. 10 days for money to get into pay pal from bank account and another week for them to get payment.

Also get to pay Canadian duty fees when it arrives awesome lol

Edited by Canucknoob

Order #1112, Ordered on Feb. 8th. Fi Bl 12, still not shipped out yet. Not a happy customer.

This makes me even more upset because now I'm thinking it's going to be another month or something.... Keep us posted though, I ordered 8 days after you, but I'm 79 orders behind you... *sigh* I wonder how many orders get done a day... One could only wish 400... Lol

Order #1112, Ordered on Feb. 8th. Fi Bl 12, still not shipped out yet. Not a happy customer.

This makes me even more upset because now I'm thinking it's going to be another month or something.... Keep us posted though, I ordered 8 days after you, but I'm 79 orders behind you... *sigh* I wonder how many orders get done a day... One could only wish 400... Lol

I just received an email today that my sub has in fact been shipped! I'm excited, yet its about time!

Wait 1061 shipped out on the 28th, 1112 shipped out 3 weeks later, that's 51 orders difference, about 17 orders a week.... I'm 1191, so there's 79 more before me meaning like 4 and a half weeks.... FML....

im order #1172 still waiting ordered feb 14th. although i did get a phone call about 2 weeks ago apologizing about the wait and they said they would throw in some extra goodies

Why am I the only one not getting goodies? ) : haha I don't really care though unless they're sending me 3 Qs instead of 2 0_0 but I'm thinking it's stickers or a shirt and b/t you and me, I make those at work(; and to anyone that reads this, no they are not for sale, it's not my logo/brand to sell(:

This is what Shawn had reported.

"We are quite a bit behind right now, but slowly catching up. Right now we are running about 20-25 business days, but everyday we knock a little off that, trying to get back down to the 10-15 business days."