kaydennicholson

Your order # and when shipped

Just out of curiosity does it make a difference what people order other then the quantity? As in do they build like all the Q series for orders 1 week then do like all orders for BL's??

I would think so, some of the parts for one type of sub maybe taking longer, like the materials are out and they waiting for more. That would be my guess.

got a voicemail from FI today!! i was notified that my order is going to ship out either friday or monday!!:) order #1307 and im guessing that the model has something to do with how long they take so its a fully loaded fi bl 15! been waiting for about a month!

Just received my FedEx shipping email. Ordered on 2/13. Order number 1166. Single Fi q 15.

hmm im curious.. they must build up by the models so like q's then bl's the btl's and so forth. but anyways that being said i believe they are on bl's this week since mine is going to ship out friday or monday!

Edited by mason_herold

my qs shipped today. so excited.

When did you place the order?

And has any one received there sp4 yet?

placed Feb 12

Order #1175 ... Ordered on Feb. 14th ... Shipped March 27th ... (2) SSD fully loaded .. Hope this helps

I placed my order for 2 fully loaded Fi Q12s Feb 16. Quantity does not matter, it is by the order in which the orders were received. HOWEVER they make their subs in sets according to what subs they are. I'm not sure as to how they go about doing that, but from what I know they don't make Qs and SSDs on the table. Or at least that is my understanding. I'll be sure to post my thoughts on the subs when they come in. GOOD LUCK TO THOSE STILL WAITING!!!

got a voicemail from FI today!! i was notified that my order is going to ship out either friday or monday!!:) order #1307 and im guessing that the model has something to do with how long they take so its a fully loaded fi bl 15! been waiting for about a month!

When did u order? Ur #1307, n others are in the 1100's n just been shipped, I hope they build by series cuz I got 2 BL 12's order mar.12th n I'm order #1471

Whooooo! #1173 shipped march 27th as well..... Ordered feb. 14.... 2 fi q 18s

Well looks like a 4-6 week wait for most of there subs, this info is good to know, looks like the sp4s have not started to ship they must still be waiting on parts. order #s after mine have started to ship on the other models. my order #1226 sp4s

got a voicemail from FI today!! i was notified that my order is going to ship out either friday or monday!!smile.png order #1307 and im guessing that the model has something to do with how long they take so its a fully loaded fi bl 15! been waiting for about a month!

When did u order? Ur #1307, n others are in the 1100's n just been shipped, I hope they build by series cuz I got 2 BL 12's order mar.12th n I'm order #1471

feb 28th!

I received a FexEx email saying my SP4 fully loaded 15s will be delivered March 30th, order #1195 ordered on Feb 16th

Damn, I'm #1189 (2 SP4 15s) and got no such email.

I received a FexEx email saying my SP4 fully loaded 15s will be delivered March 30th, order #1195 ordered on Feb 16th

Damn, I'm #1189 (2 SP4 15s) and got no such email.

Wow that's weird, especially with you two getting the same type of sub o.O

One time I ordered from Fi and never got a tracking #. With this order I didn't get the usual early FedEx tracking # set aside for my order. (Then later the FedEx email with updated info when it has actually shipped) Maybe they shipped, maybe they didn't.

Good looks like I might get a tracking number in the next few days!  2 Fi SP4 18s FL Order # 1226 Feb-19 

Got a shipping # tonight looks like they are on the way! Should been here 4/3/13, Who would like to see a video when I get them in?

In for videos.

Thanks to all who have been posting shipping statuses and ordering dates. We have made this thread the hottest on the Fi forum I believe(: hope everyone is excited for their shipments, whether they are awaiting fulfillment or then their way to their new home!

Got a shipping # tonight looks like they are on the way! Should been here 4/3/13, Who would like to see a video when I get them in?

Must be nice.

With people in the low 1300's getting notifications about their BLs getting shipped, I am hopeful.  My order is 1300, ordered Feb 28.

order 1172 delivery date of apr. 3rd