kaydennicholson

Your order # and when shipped

Damn, I sure hope my Sp4s ship this week. I wonder why people who ordered after me already have them in hand...

Damn, I sure hope my Sp4s ship this week. I wonder why people who ordered after me already have them in hand...

What did you order and order #? sorry I'm forgetful and dont want to go look.

What did you order and order #? sorry I'm forgetful and dont want to go look.

Two SP4 15s. Order #1189 on February 15th

havent got a tracking # yet:/ shawn left a voicemail and said it was gonna ship out last friday or today. but i wonder if it actually shipped though cuz i ordered some stickers and stuff and i never got a tracking number for that and i still got it, and on the website the order for the stickers still says awaiting fulfilment but they were delivered to me. very confusing:/ hopefully the sub comes this week still! 

You know what would be benefitial to to those who cant decide what to buy?? (like I was)

We should post the type vehicle the install is going in! That way we can get a good idea of what type of airspace/cabin volume you guys AND GIRLS plan on putting these babies in. My order.....

#1325 orderd March 1st

1 15" SP4

07 Camry

havent got a tracking # yet:/ shawn left a voicemail and said it was gonna ship out last friday or today. but i wonder if it actually shipped though cuz i ordered some stickers and stuff and i never got a tracking number for that and i still got it, and on the website the order for the stickers still says awaiting fulfilment but they were delivered to me. very confusing:/ hopefully the sub comes this week still! 

REEE-lax bro. Sometimes shit happens and itll ship 1 day later. Shawn has a proven track record of being a hard working guy who loves to keep customers happy. You're due to ship anyday now im sure. If you haven't already, intstall all speakers, amps, deadening, and fabricate then form/fit your box. So all thats left to do is pop the sub in and start WAANGIN'!!

You know what would be benefitial to to those who cant decide what to buy?? (like I was) We should post the type vehicle the install is going in! That way we can get a good idea of what type of airspace/cabin volume you guys AND GIRLS plan on putting these babies in. My order..... #1325 orderd March 1st 1 15" SP4 07 Camry

I'm #1352 ordered on March 4th .. processed to Awaiting fulfillment on March 14th .. It's  an 18" sp4 going in a Jaguar X-Type 

Got my subs today as tracking said. subs are amazing. worth the wait. didnt get my goodies as promised but don't really care just wanted the subs.

Order 1172 arrived today....sp4 15....its a monster lol

#1307 shipped today! fi bl 15! still no tracking number though. oh well!

Got my subs today as tracking said. subs are amazing. worth the wait. didnt get my goodies as promised but don't really care just wanted the subs.

I didn't get my goodies either :(

It sucks the build time is over 20 days right now, I just sold my BTL N2 and looking to order a pair of Fi Q 12's but don't want to wait 3 months. 

Here is the video I promised 

Nice man, looks like it gets down pretty good.

Imma have to wait three months??? I have already been waiting a month, This is absolutely ridiculous. I will not be ordering from FI again. 1. They have horrible customer service, they never reply to an email. 2. Your website says 10 - 15 business days, not three months. 3. this one could just be me, but I think its bullsh!t that I have to go on here to find anything out about the sub I ordered a month ago because they don't have a way of getting in contact with them. Hopefully I will get my subwoofer sometime in this decade and then I wont be ordering from FI again. You guys can think I'm horrible or whatever for posting this but I'm done with this sh!t

Its not gonna take 3 months, Gramser57 was being a little sarcastic I'm sure, I ordered march 12th been awaiting fulfillment since march 13th, when I contacted Shawn he did say lead time is 20-25 business days and that they were slowly catching up, so I'm assuming if thats the case my subs should either be on there way or at least close to it 21 business days today, mason_Harold's subs shipped out the 21rst buisness day and received 3 days later, just relax bro its a rough time of year for them, u will not be disappointed in there product

Guys Scott and crew are busting hump at the buld house and are slowly getting things back on track. They are getting close to being back on track with order time frames.

Imma have to wait three months??? I have already been waiting a month, This is absolutely ridiculous. I will not be ordering from FI again. 1. They have horrible customer service, they never reply to an email. 2. Your website says 10 - 15 business days, not three months. 3. this one could just be me, but I think its bullsh!t that I have to go on here to find anything out about the sub I ordered a month ago because they don't have a way of getting in contact with them. Hopefully I will get my subwoofer sometime in this decade and then I wont be ordering from FI again. You guys can think I'm horrible or whatever for posting this but I'm done with this sh!t

I don't think you will be waiting 3 months and I am sure good news is on your way. The CS issues are currently being worked on and I look for good things to come in that department.

okay

Edited by ilovebass23

If you'd stop wearing lace thongs..than you wouldnt be so groggy. Eat a snickers dude. Take the time to fine tune other things dealing with your setup. Your anticipation will be well worth it once you get that heavy assh box at the front door!!

why do we have to get information about our orders 2nd hand it would be nice to get it from the company we have spend hundreds or our dollars with

why do we have to get information about our orders 2nd hand it would be nice to get it from the company we have spend hundreds or our dollars with

While I don't disagree with you, I did talk with Scott this morning and wanted to help you guys rest at ease knowing things are getting taken care of and there should not be a 3 month wait.