kaydennicholson

Your order # and when shipped

Imma have to wait three months??? I have already been waiting a month, This is absolutely ridiculous. I will not be ordering from FI again. 1. They have horrible customer service, they never reply to an email. 2. Your website says 10 - 15 business days, not three months. 3. this one could just be me, but I think its bullsh!t that I have to go on here to find anything out about the sub I ordered a month ago because they don't have a way of getting in contact with them. Hopefully I will get my subwoofer sometime in this decade and then I wont be ordering from FI again. You guys can think I'm horrible or whatever for posting this but I'm done with this sh!t

If you'd stop wearing lace thongs..than you wouldnt be so groggy. Eat a snickers dude. Take the time to fine tune other things dealing with your setup. Your anticipation will be well worth it once you get that heavy assh box at the front door!!

Alright dude, does it take a month to run wires, do the big three and build a box? I had my box built weeks ago, already have 2 gauge wire ran, big three was finished with the box. I will tune my amp when I have the subwoofer to hook it up too. How about u get off here,  drive to Vegas, build my sub, then drive to Missouri and had deliver it yourself. I would be delighted to shove my snickers up you @ss. Maybe while your here u can go ahead and tune my sh!t.  just like the guy below you stated, don't you think its crap that I cant talk to them when I gave them hundreds of dollars? There customer service is bad enough, I don't need your smart @ss replying with stupid sh!t. Thanks.

Nem could you tell me about how much longer I have to wait? im order 1531 I believe. If you could get ahold of Scott that would be awesome. Thanks.

Nem could you tell me about how much longer I have to wait? im order 1531 I believe. If you could get ahold of Scott that would be awesome. Thanks.

What and when did u order? I ordered march 12th awaiting fulfilment since march 13th and I'm order number 1471/1472

I do not know specific order #'s and when they are shipping, but the build house is currently working on February's orders.

one ssd 18 on march 16

The ssd was my first Fi sub and I loved them!

I do not know specific order #'s and when they are shipping, but the build house is currently working on February's orders.

I believe they were done with Feb. Orders last week, mason_Harold was awaiting fulfilment on march 5th n got his sub on April 5th

Imma have to wait three months??? I have already been waiting a month, This is absolutely ridiculous. I will not be ordering from FI again. 1. They have horrible customer service, they never reply to an email. 2. Your website says 10 - 15 business days, not three months. 3. this one could just be me, but I think its bullsh!t that I have to go on here to find anything out about the sub I ordered a month ago because they don't have a way of getting in contact with them. Hopefully I will get my subwoofer sometime in this decade and then I wont be ordering from FI again. You guys can think I'm horrible or whatever for posting this but I'm done with this sh!t

If you'd stop wearing lace thongs..than you wouldnt be so groggy. Eat a snickers dude. Take the time to fine tune other things dealing with your setup. Your anticipation will be well worth it once you get that heavy assh box at the front door!!

Alright dude, does it take a month to run wires, do the big three and build a box? I had my box built weeks ago, already have 2 gauge wire ran, big three was finished with the box. I will tune my amp when I have the subwoofer to hook it up too. How about u get off here,  drive to Vegas, build my sub, then drive to Missouri and had deliver it yourself. I would be delighted to shove my snickers up you @ss. Maybe while your here u can go ahead and tune my sh!t.  just like the guy below you stated, don't you think its crap that I cant talk to them when I gave them hundreds of dollars? There customer service is bad enough, I don't need your smart @ss replying with stupid sh!t. Thanks.

Would you like cheese with that WHINE. Sheesh bro... tighten up and stop worrying. Yea it's not ideal that hundreds of us cant call him everyday and ask where he is on build process. They had mechanical issues with one machine, had to order and wait for it. Its been tax season and bad timing. He's working on building up customer service reps but hes not going to hire any teen or foreign personel who doesn know jack about car audio or his company.

How much power are you running and what sub/s did you order? Whats your electrical looking like?

I believe they were done with Feb. Orders last week, mason_Harold was awaiting fulfilment on march 5th n got his sub on April 5th

Do you remember his order #? I orderd March 1, not sure of fullfillment date. So my order should be coming soon.

Do you remember his order #? I orderd March 1, not sure of fullfillment date. So my order should be coming soon.

Yea, I'm order #1315 from March 1st. Same boat. Any idea how long? I'm still awaiting fulfillment. shrug.gif

Ordered two BL15s Dual 1Ohm, Hyper Pole, Flat Wind Coil, Daily

Edited by mrawesome

i was 1307 and i ordered feb 28th

#1315 ordered on March 1st, just got separate tracking numbers for both subs in an email from FedEx. Still awaiting fulfillment lol. FedEx says they were shipped on the 11th and that the packages will be here in 5 days. So excited! But, I'm still waiting on my 220A alternator and haven't decided whether to build the box in the trunk or take out my back seats and use that space. Oh well. So pumped!!

Edited by mrawesome

#1315 ordered on March 1st, just got separate tracking numbers for both subs in an email from FedEx. Still awaiting fulfillment lol. FedEx says they were shipped on the 11th and that the packages will be here in 5 days. So excited! But, I'm still waiting on my 220A alternator and haven't decided whether to build the box in the trunk or take out my back seats and use that space. Oh well. So pumped!!

Cool man. What subs did you order? And what vehicle?

I ordered March 1 as well. #1325. Hopefully when I check my email ill have the same result! I too am awaiting my H.O alt.

I ordered March 15th and my order is #5961.....? all it says with shipping and trying to track it is that its 'awaiting shipment' 

I can see that a few people don't understand how good a value they are getting in a Fi sub, along with customization ability and being MADE & MACHINED IN THE USA.  

I need to finish writing Clinton's Iron Law...

FedEx picked up my order yesterday, scheduled delivery is Tuesday 4/16/13!!

I'm order #1372 placed order March 5th, I ordered (1) 12" Fi BL.

Waiting for fulfillment as of march 20th ;) #1533 fully loaded D2 BL 15 going in 07 Saturn ion. Keep this thread on track... Take the complaining else where please.. This is my first purchase with Fi... I knew we'll before I placed my order the lead time it was going to take, I'm waiting patiently and have been...

Waiting for fulfillment as of march 20th ;) #1533 fully loaded D2 BL 15 going in 07 Saturn ion. Keep this thread on track... Take the complaining else where please.. This is my first purchase with Fi... I knew we'll before I placed my order the lead time it was going to take, I'm waiting patiently and have been...

You order should shipped out end of next week begging of the week after, I'm order 1471, Shawn notified me yesterday saying mine should be shipped wed. or thurs

FedEx picked up my order yesterday, scheduled delivery is Tuesday 4/16/13!!

I'm order #1372 placed order March 5th, I ordered (1) 12" Fi BL.

Hopefully my Sp4 ships out really soon ! #1352

i'm order 1514. Any idea when mine will be here?

lol, i just read this thread.. what? i'm order # 1692.. that means I won't see my SP4 prob until beginning of july LOL yeah I'm going to paypal and cancelling it. 

lol, i just read this thread.. what? i'm order # 1692.. that means I won't see my SP4 prob until beginning of july LOL yeah I'm going to paypal and cancelling it. 

They are catching up for one.. If you are not willing to wait for a quality built to order sub then you don't deserve it... buy off the shelf and join the others no reason to say anything about it on here