kaydennicholson

Your order # and when shipped

lol, i just read this thread.. what? i'm order # 1692.. that means I won't see my SP4 prob until beginning of july LOL yeah I'm going to paypal and cancelling it. 

They are catching up for one.. If you are not willing to wait for a quality built to order sub then you don't deserve it... buy off the shelf and join the others no reason to say anything about it on here 

lool its not reasonable to have a 2-3x delivery time than whats estimated.  my install has to be done in a certain time period, i can't be 60 days out looking for the sub. just get one used instead. ?? profit. there should be an updated delivery estimation on their website when they are behind that warns of longer delivery times. i have no problem with them busy, i just should be informed as to what i'm getting into. 

lol, i just read this thread.. what? i'm order # 1692.. that means I won't see my SP4 prob until beginning of july LOL yeah I'm going to paypal and cancelling it.

They are catching up for one.. If you are not willing to wait for a quality built to order sub then you don't deserve it... buy off the shelf and join the others no reason to say anything about it on here

lool its not reasonable to have a 2-3x delivery time than whats estimated. my install has to be done in a certain time period, i can't be 60 days out looking for the sub. just get one used instead. ?? profit. there should be an updated delivery estimation on their website when they are behind that warns of longer delivery times. i have no problem with them busy, i just should be informed as to what i'm getting into.
Before you even purchase from Fi it specifically tells you there lead time before shipment, also isn't it common sence that just about "any" company is busy during tax season regardless what they make, also it isn't a 60 day waiting period its been roughly 20-25 "Buisness days" and they have been catching up day by day Edited by douglas12107

Doug.. are you predicting these ship dates off pure speculation from looking at when previous orders have shipped? Or are you talking to someone at FI

Edited by BsEMS

As far as my order 1471 Fi told me they will ship wed. or Thurs. Of this week if they stay on track, so yea they have been keeping me informed on things

i called fi audio my order #1424 will ship in the next couple of days and my other order # 1506 will ship at the end of the week or early next week so if you want to know were your order is just call them

easy when you pay with paypal they will supply you with the address and phone number of the seller to anyone who wants it their number is .

Edited for my personal cell. 

Thanks,

Scott

Edited by Fi Car Audio

also instead of keeping the number to youself why didnt you post it  instead of being the go to guy for information i dont know about the rest of you guys but i like to hear it from the company i'am buying from

I was contacted today by Nick, the new guy. Hes been with Fi before..but was away for about a year.. now hes back and has replaced Shawn. My order will ship nlt friday. #1325

With Nick back things should get back to normal.

also instead of keeping the number to youself why didnt you post it  instead of being the go to guy for information i dont know about the rest of you guys but i like to hear it from the company i'am buying from

You posted his private cell phone number, that is not for the world to know.

If Scott's number was public, he would get NOTHING done, and I mean NOTHING.  He has been forced to change his number many times because customers don't understand that he is ultra busy building drivers as fast as he can which he would not be able to do if his cell was ringing round the clock.  If he was on the horn, trying to give up to the minute updates for everyone, they would never be able to catch up.  As Scott said, they are adding staff to improve CS.

Fi Car Audio Store Said:

We wanted to give you a quick update on the order. It is scheduled to ship out on Wednesday to you via FedEx. It should take approximately 5 business days to deliver.

Thanks for your patience and support,

Fi Car Audio Sales Team

Got this on 15-Apr-2013. Order # 1503
ordered 15-mar-2013. Will post when it gets to my door. Thnx for the update too btw. Been waiting patiently and cant wait to open the box.adhd.gif
1 FiQ12 was ordered.
Edited by Canucknoob

Just received my email from Fedex subs are now on there way, order #1471/1472 ordered 3/12/13 awaiting fulfillment since 3/13/13 :)

Got my update email from FI today ... my sp4 is on schedule to ship out Thurs or Fri ... (#1352)

Edited by d_lefeber

Great to see loads of updates.

Nick is a beast!!!

Oder #1352 18" Sp4 shipped out today ! this guy is super jacked =D

I believe all Fi orders are very close to the project build time so things should start flowing smoothly again.

Hi everybody. I have order #1624. The order was placed April 2 for 1 BL 15 w/ all options except the internal leads. Been awaiting fullfilment since April 4. :) Hoping it comes in around the bgining of May or sometime around then.

I was contacted today by Nick, the new guy. Hes been with Fi before..but was away for about a year.. now hes back and has replaced Shawn. My order will ship nlt friday. #1325

So what happened to Shawn?

So what happened to Shawn?
Medical problems I'm sure.