kaydennicholson

Your order # and when shipped

I was contacted today by Nick, the new guy. Hes been with Fi before..but was away for about a year.. now hes back and has replaced Shawn. My order will ship nlt friday. #1325

So what happened to Shawn

He didnt say, and I didnt ask. I dont think its our business why he isnt working THE tposition anymore. As long as my shi*t is on order and in route..that all I needed to get half mast

order #1733 placed on april 17th, awaiting fulfillment as of april 23rd :) hopefully it'll be supa quick, my mids can only hold me over for so long before i start buying stuff from work! lol (im an installer at best buy**)

Order #1503 ordered 15-mar-2013. Got home today to find fed ex note saying I missed them. Picking it up tomorrow after work.adhd.gif 

1 Q12 was ordered. Can't wait to open that box up. 

Order #1533 received a email from fed ex stating it was picked up. Still saying waitinging fulfillment on fi site either case its going in the right direction, can't wait to hear this 15" BL

Order number 1624 made on April 2nd. BL 15 delivered today April 26th. :) 24 days total. There was no warning of delivery. No tracking or status updates. Just showed up. 

Order number #1590 placed on March 26 shipped on April 26. Q 15 can't wait! :)

Order #1794, 12" BL recone placed on the 24th of Apr, Paypal deducted from account on the 25th of Apr, current status "awaiting payment" hmmmm!!

received confirmation from nick today, moments ago, via email, MY SUB IS BUILT AND AWAITING CLEANING/TESTING/PACKAGING!!!!!!

order 1733

ordered april 17th

Order #1871 placed on May 7th, payment sent on May 7th. Awaiting fulfillment since May 7th.

Ordered 1 fully loaded 12 inch BL. No internal lead.

order 1769 placed on april 20. still waiting.... cant wait lol

What did you order?

order 1769 placed on april 20. still waiting.... cant wait lol

What did you order?

sp4 15 .basic, no upgrades

Order number 1874, 1 SP4 15 fully loaded, ordered May 07th.....still waiting fulfillment.  I was getting a little uneasy about the wait time until I got on here saw how long you all had to wait.  Anyone know if they have caught up yet?  Also, I ordered a 22in sticker and it says shipped but I haven't received anything yet and it's bumming me out, not a huge deal but I still want my sticker. I ordered that on May 10th and it said shipped like 4 or 5 days later so it's been about 13 days (minus 2 days for Sundays when there is no mail and 1 day for Memorial day ).

ordered on april 20 (order# 1769) shipped and going to be delivered on may 31st smile.png  HELL YES i cant wait. im gonna just hangout and wait for the fedex guy lol

Screenshot_2013-05-31-09-55-17_zpsc936fe

edit: on the fi site the order status hasnt changed. tracking seems to be the most up-to-date updates.

Edited by gt58

Lot's of things are shipping out this week. ;)

Guess ill join the waiting party lol

Ordered May 7th # 1872 and #1873

Everytime i check my email I'm looking for Fedex tracking

^^^^yours should go soon I was 1871 and got tracking info from FedEx today.

W00t!!!

Sweet! I am order 1874 and after seeing 1871 getting a tracking number I decided to take the noose from around my neck and give it another week or so.  Yeaaahhhhhh.....I'm a pretty impatient fella.   

Yep i got my first order shipped out yesterday!!! (1872)

Just waiting for #1873 now to ship so i can finish up my build

1918: ordered may 11th, as of yesterday i am 3rd on the build list. estimates place it after june 20th for delivery although i hold hopes it will arrive sooner.

how are these order numbers generated im order 6285 unless this is FI order numbers your talking about.nvm didnt read section

Edited by Nextiii