kaydennicholson

Your order # and when shipped

1918: ordered may 11th, as of yesterday i am 3rd on the build list. estimates place it after june 20th for delivery although i hold hopes it will arrive sooner.

How do you get that kind of info?  Like how do you know you are 3rd on the build list and what your estimated delivery date is? 

Order# 6507 here.

I live in Nashville, TN and my order is out for delivery in Norwood, NY with an ETA of June 7th. However, Norwood is also the origin. Not sure if my tracking matches up or it is going to miracle itself here today lol

Edited by nadcicle

from Fi, email updates. i am leaving on a road trip on the 20th so i asked them last week if we expected it to arrive by then so i could budget my build time and materials for the box. they replied 2 days ago.

from Fi, email updates. i am leaving on a road trip on the 20th so i asked them last week if we expected it to arrive by then so i could budget my build time and materials for the box. they replied 2 days ago.

Oh I see.  I haven't been able to really get much of a response from them but they are busy, I get it. I rather them not reply to my e-mail and build my sub than take that time to reply.   

they generally reply with in a week or so

also for anyone who orders a woofer, just because u get a tracking number does not mean it is going to be shipped out that day or the next. i had a tracking number for about a month and then finally it shipped out. i wish i woulda known that lol. i was on edge for a month haha

Fi does not reply immediately nor do they seem to have the most reliable tracking information but i am very happy with both the purchases i have made through them. they have answered a good 50 emails full of questions and have even offered to modify orders after i have placed them to better suit my needs. they may take a while to build but the wait is what you pay for, the quality of build.

an added advantage is on the resale we can ask for more a used sub because people do not need to wait to receive it. 

1918 shipped today :D. no update on Fi's website that its shipped but i have tracking from fedex.

Order 1874 SP4 fully loaded ordered May 7th, shipped today. Should be here next Wednesday. Can't wait!

Order 1997, arrives this Wednesday (19th) ! Very excited!

1997 and 1918 on the same day. order numbers dont seem to follow any sort of pattern

its here!!!! so happy!   http://imgur.com/a/iGRS4

Order #2059 placed June 1st, awaiting fulfillment as of June 10th.

Ordered 2 BL12's with all the goodies but still no tracking number assigned to my order. Hopefully gets shipped soon, I'm super excited to install them.

Got a tracking number today, expected delivery date is July 5th! I'm not sure if this is true since it is a holiday tomorrow either way I'm glad they're shipped out and on there way.

Order #2267 - ordered jun 26th. Updated to awaiting fulfillment today... Box is 90% Done, wires r ran. Jus waitn on my bl. Cannot wait

Order #2267 - ordered jun 26th. Updated to awaiting fulfillment today... Box is 90% Done, wires r ran. Jus waitn on my bl. Cannot wait

The BL12s beat hard, I tried going with a prefab box BIG mistake...I had one built to specs and the subs are loving their new enclosure!

The BL12s beat hard, I tried going with a prefab box BIG mistake...I had one built to specs and the subs are loving their new enclosure!

Nice. So how long did it actually take for fi to ship them? I'm hoping to have mine by the end of the month. Thought they were working on the long ass wait. Figured they had there new machine up n running by now...

15 business days on the vast majority of orders..some have been going out at 9-10.

There are a handful that are behind and those have been contacted.

15 business days on the vast majority of orders..some have been going out at 9-10. There are a handful that are behind and those have been contacted.

expected delivery this week! FI's back on! It'llb less tthan a month from order to delivery

Got my bl today! Didn't take it outa the box but I did take a peek... Is the carbon fiber dustcap stock? Love it

13 business days so far for my sp4, hoping it ships out soon. Order #2423

13 business days so far for my sp4, hoping it ships out soon. Order #2423

Did your order ship out yet? I placed an order on the 12th so I was wondering how long it's gonna be before mine ships out.

Order #2545

Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment

Order Date: 6th Aug 2013 @ 6:24 PM

Order Total: $394.89 USD

1 x Q12

(D1/D2: Dual 2 Ohm, Cooling: Yes+30, Dust Cap: Blue, P

Chamfer: Yes, High QTS: Yes, Spider: Yes +$5, I Heat Ring: Yes +$20,

Internal Lead: No)