mccleery3

drunken IAK thread?.....lol

I always figured 1 of these days i would get drunk while at a club and go home and fall asleep in the driveway with the volume all the way up.

mamoru-tehe.gif

Im still waiting tho

I always figured 1 of these days i would get drunk while at a club and go home and fall asleep in the driveway with the volume all the way up.

mamoru-tehe.gif

Im still waiting tho

No, that was at Slam bro ;) LOL

Yup

Ok, so waiting on dr approval for meds that help me sleep to be refilled. I suffer from major insomnia & sleep apnea so I seriously don't sleep without them. Since I don't have the meds........a pint or so of Crown Black is being consumed :) I think I may be able to sleep a couple hours now.

......took me 10 min to type this correctly, LMAO

Nice relaxing couple of drinks & some Sons Of Anarchy

Ok, so as I sit here with Jesse drinking Crown Black & Heinicken's, it has dawned upon us........how the fuck did Kevin come up with the name Skar?Did he watch Lion King & dig Mufassa's evil brother? These are the questions of drunken irish minds ;)

Why is it that car audio attracts a large amount of douche bags?

Does the love of the hobby only get acknowledged when you can throw money at it? I say fuck these asshats! #JP/D4S & any other jackass that perpetuates the wrong ideas in car audio.

I love lamp

I cant stop drinking this raspberry rum..  But dont worry.. it's backed by 151, :)

I heard their periods drawl bears......it's the menstearion, they can smell it

I heard their periods drawl bears......it's the menstearion, they can smell it

I know that happens to dogs and goats.

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again"

Why is it that car audio attracts a large amount of douche bags?

Does the love of the hobby only get acknowledged when you can throw money at it? I say fuck these asshats! #JP/D4S & any other jackass that perpetuates the wrong ideas in car audio.

Agreed, if only the true enthusiasts like us got the credit that we deserve. Either way I'm in it for personal pleasure, pleasing/impressing others is just a bonus :D

i dont know whats goin on.. all i know is.. yea.. an hour ago.. i knew what was goin on.. now.. i must cycle sleep so i can find consciousness.

Sleep meds after a loooong night at work & alot on my mind. I may not javr alcohol but these meds making me feel near drunk ;)

Btw, my new nickname as given by some locals.....indy car audio crack dealer. I guess I'm always on the lookout for the lowest prices for best dollar per value. I love helping people get bang for the buck & bring a smile to faces :)