Does anyone know of where i could send my amp to get fixed and or beefed up a little bit? just curious. i burn a cap in my 3k and i was looking to maybe send it out and get that fixed but also beef it up and have them make it one Ohm stable. Its an Audiopipe Ap 3000.1d.

"Beefing" up an amp isn't trivial. Would be way cheaper to buy a different amp and sell what you have than to pay someone to re-engineer what you bought.

Somewhat shocked that it is a sub amp that isn't 1 ohm stable though.

"Beefing" up an amp isn't trivial. Would be way cheaper to buy a different amp and sell what you have than to pay someone to re-engineer what you bought.

It's two strapped 1500's in one case.

Well the amp is 2 ap1500.1d's straped in one casing. but i burnt a cap so i was wondering if anyone knew where i could send that to get it fixed?

if its just a snap in capacitor that is blown. I can just pop that out and put in a new one. Correct? thats all i can see that is messed up i mean i could take it and have it check but if its just the cap ill buy the same one and just pop that one out and put a new one in. another question what kind of glue do they use?

the cap in the amplifier is 1800 uF 100v VENT -40 + 105 degrees C

Probably more than just a cap.

Usually the transistors go out.

Spiking the voltage or current burning up the board.

And your supposed to change those in however many are connected together pairs.

http://www.bcae1.com/repairbasicsforbcae1/repairbasics.htm

Yes as dj said chances are there is more damage. If you want bring it down and I will troubleshoot it and see what all is bad. The bad thing is that amp has surface mount parts which I can't replace, but hey I can look for you. As Newark is where I get my parts.

Before you order that call them because yours might not be the same physical size as the one shown.