Sign in to follow this  
njanowsky

Fi BL18 w/ Hifonics Brutus BRZ 2400.1D

Hey everyone, i'll get straight to the point. I'm selling my Fi BL 18" Sub in a 29hz box 40" long 17" high 24" deep (not 100% positive on this I will have to double check) along with my Hifonics Brutus brz2400.1D amp. It's a dvc-2 ohm sub. I bought this sub around late January. I've had it installed in my car for only 2-3 weeks. It was an impulse buy and if I didn't desperately need the cash I would keep it without a doubt. The amp and all the wiring was bought around the same time as the sub from sonicelectronix and I paid for a 3-year warranty. The power and ground cables are 1/0awg knukonceptz and the rca cables, remote wire, and speaker wire are part of a kit I got awhile pack from elite audio. I have 2 inline fuse holders with a 300a fuse and a 150a fuse. A couple ring terminals as well. The dust cap is blue and I have the cooling and flat wind options and the daily option selected. $433 with shipping, ~$100 for the wires, $300 for the amp with the warranty and I paid $200 for the box which has fiberglass insulation. I have the original box Fi sent the sub in and the amp. I don't know how much it would cost to ship a box that big, so without the box I would sell it all as a package for $650. quickest way to contact me to discuss anything would be texting me @ 574-323-3166. Thank you.

2yn5bpd.jpg

f2k7ea.jpg

2ujib21.jpg

142vdk8.jpg

where in indiana and how much with the box?

Sign in to follow this