SMpaintball78

Lantz's "weekend" topic thread

Decided to make a thread where everyone can share what they got into during the weekend. rather it be something fun, or just a crazy story, lets hear it!

I shall start i suppose. went to the strip club last night for the first time... got thrown out about 2 hrs after we got there haha. A guy sitting at the table next to me and my buddies gave us some beers and me being under 21, of course the bouncers wasnt having it. My buddy grabed the beer after i told him not to and pooped the top. shortly after, bouncer walks over and tells my buddy who was drinking the beer and myself to call it a night due to ppl seeing us underage drinking... I didnt even touch a bottle or nothing but i didnt argue. I was running out of money anyways! lol Went back to my buddies house and got tore up from the floor up hahahahaha

Hmm, well, i've never condoned anything illegal by law.. but, under certain circumstances.. as long as you are responsible and mature, in my eyes, you are ok.

Example-  I know many people who smoke.  Is it illegal? Yes.  Do i smoke?  No.  But i am not going to turn my back toward those who do WHEN i know their life and financial situations are in order.  

That's the way i look at it.

A normal weekend for me for the past several months would be boring..  And it's not that i am not trying to have fun, i have a goal i'm working towards and i need to stay motivated to get there.  Unfortunately, fun time for me is over for a while... 

Only at shows will i have fun.. scheduled fun that is.

I party hard on the weekends but during the week it's mostly all just straight college and homework. I feel I have everything under control and I'm not over doing the partying and effecting school. Lol

Spent the past few days with the new girlfriend.......greatest weekend ever.

Spent the past few days with the new girlfriend.......greatest weekend ever.

Awwwww feg!!! Lol

I did the same but alas new job starts the 12th so weekends will be work. #work#hustle

Getting everything back to normal due to the recent Hail Storm ... I could think of alot more fun things I'd like to do with my weekends ...

I had my son for this past weekend.  It was his 7th birthday. :) 

about to start off the weekend once more with the new girlfriend

about to start off the weekend once more with the new girlfriend

ghey!! me too .... lol .... Going to a few events in NYC.... one of them being a Brazilian dance show... Can't wait to see them bubble booties!!!! lmao

Going to do some landscaping on the rental properties. If I have time I might be installing new shocks and springs on the Benz.

Going to do some landscaping on the rental properties. If I have time I might be installing new shocks and springs on the Benz.

nice! .... I'm not mechanic so I need to save for installation costs..... bummer!

Come to Michigan, I'll hook you up

Come to Michigan, I'll hook you up

SHYT! I would if I could man

spent too much money, got hammered  then spent sunday with all my chicks family :\

haven't been on SSA in a while but this is cool topic! My weekend was awesome PARTY PARTY lol :)

We have a weekend coming up...I'll post whatever I get into lol.

Running a MECA Audio show this weekend with SPL-Lab equipment... It's happening... 

It's been a LONG week, should be a good weekend.

Running a MECA Audio show this weekend with SPL-Lab equipment... It's happening... 

Nice!

where at? i may have to show up and see what these little sa8s have in them haha.  Also for this weekend so far, im heading to edgewater drag strip to hangout and possibly run my truck, then i got class at 7am sat morning so no partying friday night:( then going to lawrenceburg speedway for opening night racing (dirt track)  and POSSIBLY get a little (ALOT) drunk after that haha thats the plan anyways

It's in Etown, Ky.  From cincinatti, about 3-3.5hrs away.

Going to summerize the snowmobiles sad.png That is always a very sad day.