SMpaintball78

Lantz's "weekend" topic thread

Going to summerize the snowmobiles sad.png That is always a very sad day.

I can't wait to get somewhere that snows! Look on the bright side, it's time to clean the boat!

Going to summerize the snowmobiles sad.png That is always a very sad day.

I can't wait to get somewhere that snows! Look on the bright side, it's time to clean the boat!

Umm, not quite yet. Soon, but the 21" of ice atm out my door make it tough to put the dock in. tongue.png

IMAG0265_zps557f635b.jpg

Going to summerize the snowmobiles sad.png That is always a very sad day.

Umm, not quite yet. Soon, but the 21" of ice atm out my door make it tough to put the dock in. tongue.png

Haha sorry I forget since I'm sweating my ass off here, and have spent the last two weekends getting the pool ready.

about to start off the weekend once more with the new girlfriend

ghey!! me too .... lol .... Going to a few events in NYC.... one of them being a Brazilian dance show... Can't wait to see them bubble booties!!!! lmao
m

Damn I'm only 19 but I wish I could find that girl. Looks like the next 2 days are going to be repeats of tonights drinking. It would be nice to find her lol just to hangout with on the weekends when I'm free. Hmm.

ghey!! me too .... lol .... Going to a few events in NYC.... one of them being a Brazilian dance show... Can't wait to see them bubble booties!!!! lmao
m

Damn I'm only 19 but I wish I could find that girl. Looks like the next 2 days are going to be repeats of tonights drinking. It would be nice to find her lol just to hangout with on the weekends when I'm free. Hmm.

SUPER GHEY man!!! Lmao... I'm never looking for a girl, I seem to just go from one to the next after my big break up. Not like I'm a player, I mean I break up with one chick abd somehow I've got a new one in the making ... life got better

m

SUPER GHEY man!!! Lmao... I'm never looking for a girl, I seem to just go from one to the next after my big break up. Not like I'm a player, I mean I break up with one chick abd somehow I've got a new one in the making ... life got better

Wow that was super drunk talk hahah I usually jus meet some nice lades at parties ;)

I'm boring as all hell, especially on weekends like this one when I'm on call.

Besides working a little I'm going to try to take the oldest two kids out and teach them to shoot with my old single shot 20 gauge.  Should be pretty entertaining, I think I need to get the 'ol video camera out and charged, lol.  I'm also certain some four wheeler riding, dirt throwing, mud slinging and general rough housing will also be part of the weekend festivities.

Work around the house, find all my gear for turn in, sleep. Maybe some booze too.

J

Started a centre console build for my buddies 98 GMC 1500 with 2 CVR 8s. Gonna vinyl and carpet it to make it look pretty.

Sitting on a damn boat for 18 hours straight that should have completed 6 hours ago.

But Sunday night going to Biloxi. Got a cypress suite for two nights at the Beau Rivage. Got two hour in room massages with the ole lady on Monday.

Retuning and testing the sub box.. Gonna try a few different frequencies and see what turns out best!

Going to a USACI show tomorrow yaaa!! biggrin.png

lucky! haha i ended up swapping out boxes for my 2 sa8v2's. sounds so much better lol. didnt really do much this weekend... went to edgewater and watched some drag racing, then saturday, got shitfaced and played some pong!

Duh. tongue.png Losers of the ponggame always have to chug.

Soaking in the hot tub in my suite at the beau rivage.

got back yesterday from the nice weekend getaway

once again a great time!

m

It's crazy, I've been talking to a few girls, but I've had my eye on this new one who I've went to school with but we never talked. Just decided to talk to her one day and bam, been pretty good ever since!

FEELING GREAT!! ;) loves this rockwoot.gif thread! i can say whatever when i am drinking.

Went to a local event and went home with a ton of free stuff!

Edited by azlnick

3rd glass of 100 proof hot damn and coke.. 

For those alchy fiends, hehe, this wont get you sick drunk, just casually wasted.. unless u drink em all within 30min!

I dont like sick drunk, just soberly challenged, lol.. 

Just enough to be over the limit.. but still knowing you are home for the night and ready to pass out at anytime.. 

151 and coke is fine too, hehe

Time to drink away last nights hangover!