Sign in to follow this  
Tony Nelson

2.1 PC setup

Figured I would post up some pics of the 2.1 PC stereo I built for my mom about a month ago. 

img0352ci.jpg

img0351wn.jpg

img0350ro.jpg

img0349jd.jpg

img0348mp.jpg

Overall they perform real well. I doubt that anything in their price range could come even close to them.  The pine baffles and pieces on the subwoofer all match the knotty pine trim that my brother and I milled for my parent's addition.  

Looks good man, I've always liked 2.1 setups for my pc, even with gaming. 

Came out nice. Are those Aurasounds?

Looks very good. Care to share more details? Like, what will be used for sound processing, amplifier, signal input, etc.

Looks very good. Care to share more details? Like, what will be used for sound processing, amplifier, signal input, etc.

The satellites will be driven by a Lepai 2020. Cheap, simple, and sounds ok for what it is and what it is hooked to. The subwoofer has its own 70-watt plate amp.  The Lepai will be connected to PC via speaker out, and subwoofer hooked to subwoofer out on the computer as well.  Real basic and works well.  No fancy sound cards or nothing like that. 

The satellites will be driven by a Lepai 2020. Cheap, simple, and sounds ok for what it is and what it is hooked to. The subwoofer has its own 70-watt plate amp.  The Lepai will be connected to PC via speaker out, and subwoofer hooked to subwoofer out on the computer as well.  Real basic and works well.  No fancy sound cards or nothing like that. 

I like it man.

I like it man.

Thanks!

smexy