Mark LaFountain

KE Ported Enclosures HD Photos

nice!

Beautiful work!

bang biscuit

:)

Nice!

Nice looking enclosures.  The internal bracing is not something you get everywhere with pre-built enclosures.  Well done.

Looks really good!

this is a very good deal

most shops quoted me $350 for a dual 12 box

and that was without carpet

this is a very good deal

most shops quoted me $350 for a dual 12 box

and that was without carpet

and these boxes are better then 90% of "most shops" work.  thats the best part :)

Damn!

Is it possible to make wedge shape enclosure with ports?

Is it possible to make wedge shape enclosure with ports?

No custom orders just yet.

That is ridiculously overpriced. Looks nice though

Actually it is priced quite well for the material, the quality, the detail and especially who is building them.  There are plenty of options for high tuned, cheaply slapped together 5/8" MDF boxes on ebay.  These are a much higher quality enclosure for customers who want a superior product, lighter material, better built and longer lasting with less peaky performance.  Just like our SSA sub woofers, if you want the metaphorical Kia, get an Audiopipe, but if you want the metaphorical Mercedes, get the SSA, or in this case a Khaotik.

In other words, a high end American made-to-order product for customers who want some of the best on the market. wink.png

Actually it is priced quite well for the material, the quality, the detail and especially who is building them.  There are plenty of options for high tuned, cheaply slapped together 5/8" MDF boxes on ebay.  These are a much higher quality enclosure for customers who want a superior product, lighter material, better built and longer lasting with less peaky performance.  Just like our SSA sub woofers, if you want the metaphorical Kia, get an Audiopipe, but if you want the metaphorical Mercedes, get the SSA, or in this case a Khaotik.

In other words, a high end American made-to-order product for customers who want some of the best on the market. wink.png

I meant no offense buddy. I just can build my own enclosure for less is what I am referring too

I meant no offense buddy. I just can build my own enclosure for less is what I am referring too

Well yeah, you're not paying for labor or shipping.  ;)

wow, I ordered a box from Dave the box guy 6 weeks ago and still haven't gotten anything. if I would of known it was going to take this long I would have gotten one of these

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=BUSINESS+ECONOMICS