Sign in to follow this  
Philpot

Status of Order# 1433

Hello, 

I'm inquiring on the current status for the Q12 and I ordered on 03/09. I need to know the status/ETA because I'm moving at the end of next week. Please let me know what's going on.

Steven

If the sub isn't going to be shipped this week I need to know. I will need to update the shipping info on the order. Sales@Ficaraudio.com isn't responding to my inquiry, please respond ASAP.

Give them a little time, there are some changes at Fi and Scott is doing everything he can to tackle all of it.

Give them a little time, there are some changes at Fi and Scott is doing everything he can to tackle all of it.

I'm aware of the wait time, I'm relocating and if this isn't going to be shipped soon I need to know so I can give them my new address. No one is responding to me so I can get that done.

I just sent the below email to sales@ficaraudio.com. Please respond.

Hi, I'm moving on 4/12 next week and I wanted to give you my new shipping address.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX, GA XXXX4

Please respond so that I know you got this. I'm aware of the wait time and I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm being impatient. It's just that it's very important that this be sent to the right address.

I just sent the below email to sales@ficaraudio.com. Please respond.

Hi, I'm moving on 4/12 next week and I wanted to give you my new shipping address.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX, GA XXXX4

Please respond so that I know you got this. I'm aware of the wait time and I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm being impatient. It's just that it's very important that this be sent to the right address.

I spoke with Scott and he has my new address.

:)

Sign in to follow this