01alero

Fi BL 15 power hungry?

So I'm new to car audio. And my brother has had a child and I'm 16 and wanting a sub he dished it off to me. Now I've been doing my research and I keep finding people saying it is going to be mandatory for me to do "the big 3", my question is is there any other options. Ill have you keep in mind money is not an object right now. efficiency is key for me.

Thanks

not mandatory since you didn't give info on what amp you're running. but usually its a good idea.

Im sorry about that. I'm running the crescendo bass clef 2000d.

what kind of vehicle? if money isnt an object why not do the big 3? its not expensive just takes a little time and effort. its also not hard. you might even get a volt meter when u get the system goin just to check your voltage and see if its even droppin that much

the big 3 is cheapest and should be the first electrical upgrade along with buying a volt meter to read voltage when system is on. Depending on stock alt size, listening habits, if you plan on adding an amp for interior speakers; I would suggest doing Big 3 Wiring and AGM battery for the rear.