Travis.Iowa

Anyone receive any of their orders yet?

I ordered some 6.5" PWX while back and was wondering if anyone else did & have received their order yet..?

A while back? Should give an order date, might get better results for your question.

A while back? Should give an order date, might get better results for your question.

Probably around Jan..been getting told I'd see it end of feb, then beginning of march..then middle of march..and just keeps getting post-poned.

Crescendo's large shipment has been delayed a few times.  And he even they had a portion rushed via air freight, the factory only sent 1/3 the requested amount.

So..when do you think I can expect mine..

Crescendo's large shipment has been delayed a few times.  And he even they had a portion rushed via air freight, the factory only sent 1/3 the requested amount.

Ever since they came out Crescendo has been having issues with their shipments, one of the reasons I don't use them anymore. Hopefully they can get it worked out soon.

I ordered two sets of components early December and still waiting.  I received tracking for them just have not been sent out yet.

I preordered a bc3500 on the 15th of April they came back in stock the 22nd but still haven't processed yet still says awaiting fulfillment. Will it take a long time, will they go out of stock before my order ships then I have to wait for next batch?

They will not run out of stock that fast.  Crescendo placed this mega order for PWX's back in August, so that is more then enough time for the factory to build and ship to him, but clearly there has been some shipping issues.  We are checking with Navid constantly for the orders through us, as it has cost us orders and created some very pissed off customers (read: lost customers) at us when we can only go on the info Crescendo has provided. 

I received two 5500s over the weekend. They were shipped directly from Korea to me in Japan, took like 3 days. Excellent service there.

rescendo Audio We will post on here as soon as they arrive and all orders will ship out same day we will make sure of that (around a dozen people ready to pack) Thank you for all your patience.

Lies they never posted..nor did my tracking order ever get updated..ffs

Ordered 2 3500s for myself. Sales contacted me via email and drop shipping from the build house, 2-3 day order turn around there again.

Yeah this whole waiting game is irritable. ..but I guess its worth the waot.. im waoting 9n 6 pwxs and 4 eight inch ... giess it will be soon ...between crescendo and ssa my system is on backorder...lol

Still waiting on my 3500s to ship despite being told they would get me tracking in two days.

I guess we just have to be as patient as possible. ..

I've been waiting since Nov/Dec. 2012..for my PWX...I am getting so annoyed...

I've been waiting since Nov/Dec. 2012..for my PWX...I am getting so annoyed...

Crescendo had shipping problems that were out of SSA's control. Don't get me wrong I understand your frustration though. Hopefully you get them soon man.

It looks like the shipping is out of Crescendo's control too. It sucks but shows why I don't get involved with pre-orders especially Crescendo.

Hopefully positive updates come soon.

Slow people at customs could careless the amount of people they upset or business it costs us and Crescendo.

I ordered a set of mezzo comps back in nov and still waiting. It's not to big of a deal. I guess ill throw in my audioque coaxials until they come. My stock speakers don't cut it at high volume.

I wouldn't mind if I had another set at the moment but I don't and when I did order they were in "stock" but I would just rather be updated then them not updating at all..I know they are having shipping issues though. Just very irritating that it is taking this long.

Yea it sucks. Not really there fault though..

Yeah at this point its us against customs...they are winning.....

Anotha soundless weekend. ..dayum

Complaining about it in multiple threads is not going to help it. Since I am replying to this I might as well as you what did you order?