Frostedflakejake

Mystery Package?

Hopefully some good karma comes your way for being a good guy here. 

How did you get my DCON?

angry2.gif 

The same thing happened to me a few years ago. An xcon showed up on my door step that I didn't order. I contacted ssa and a return shipping label was emailed to me and off it went.

I wonder how often this happens?

The same thing happened to me a few years ago. An xcon showed up on my door step that I didn't order. I contacted ssa and a return shipping label was emailed to me and off it went.

sucks for the people that are waiting a long time for there subs.. and even longer because it was sent to a past customer .... bug in the system im guessing....

sucks tho.. because you have to imagine how man people are not honest and just keep it!

sucks for the people that are waiting a long time for there subs.. and even longer because it was sent to a past customer .... bug in the system im guessing....

sucks tho.. because you have to imagine how man people are not honest and just keep it!

I am not on this forum for more than a couple minutes a day if that. But I haven't read any complaints that people have not been receiving their order even after months wait. Makes me wonder if orders are going out to multiple  addresses. Who knows.

Sorry guys, got no where with the old man tonight. I'll try again tomorrow. 

No sweat Jake, we appreciate it.  We may just have to send you a shipping label and it will go to Mark in NY.  There has been some shipping difficulties from time to time, with the shipping department at the build house of the years.  I think it is the key witness to the unsolved mystery of a few very late orders that were supposedly shipped out, but tracking was showing no movement.  

DSCN0769_zps3ed4f036.jpg

The tracking number is:

1Z6759270392723919

Jacob sending you a PM now.

Aaaron, I received a duplicate Icon today eek5wavey.gif .  The one I actually bought and paid for arrived long ago and rocks my daily driver each and every day.  Please contact me and I will send you the sub in exchange for a RMA.  Thanks!

Another one?! how many of these rogue subs are going out? :o

Aaaron, I received a duplicate Icon today eek5wavey.gif .  The one I actually bought and paid for arrived long ago and rocks my daily driver each and every day.  Please contact me and I will send you the sub in exchange for a RMA.  Thanks!

Big thank you for being honest.  I will send you a PM now.

Your honesty is Awesome! :)

Your honesty is Awesome! smile.png

I agree. :)

Looks like you have been sponsored

lolz were had. Awesome person Joey trink40.gif

Aaron, if I receive duplicate xcons, I will tell you because im honest, BUUUUUT I would send you the first ones I got that need reconed and just work out the difference.... :)

hey Aaron, I have good news, bad news and another bad news.

Good news is my subs have all finally arrived after 6months of waiting for them.

Bad news is it seems I got 3pcs zcon 18's instead of 2pcs, and I live in the Philippines.

Shipping from here to there is very expensive not to mention the taxes.

I've just decided to just sell the sub here and send you the payment once they're sold.  What do you think?

Good news is my subs have all finally arrived after 6months of waiting for them.

Bad news is it seems I got 3pcs zcon 18's instead of 2pcs, and I live in the Philippines.

I've just decided to just sell the sub here and send you the payment once they're sold.  What do you think?

Well that's a crappy situation.

Oh man, I am sorry to see that happened.  This is an effect of an issue that has been since corrected at the factory.  Thank you for being honest about the extra sub.  I think you have a great idea, let's go with that. :)

Can I get my address entered into your system? I'd love for a rogue sub to make its way to my house. 2 DP 12's please LOL

Oh man, I am sorry to see that happened.  This is an effect of an issue that has been since corrected at the factory.  Thank you for being honest about the extra sub.  I think you have a great idea, let's go with that. smile.png

ok, will let you know once it got sold.  but please give me some time. 

I can't bare the thought of gaining something at the expense of others.  smile.png 

Oh man, I am sorry to see that happened.  This is an effect of an issue that has been since corrected at the factory.  Thank you for being honest about the extra sub.  I think you have a great idea, let's go with that. smile.png

ok, will let you know once it got sold.  but please give me some time. 

I can't bare the thought of gaining something at the expense of others.  smile.png

We appreciate that greatly.  One thing this topic has really shown, is that a better quality of product has really shown they are bought by better quality of person.  ;)