this is the thread for the hoopties. those lame ass, stupid installes, paint, body kits or just plain ragged out rides. find em and post em and we all get to laugh at them!!!

i'll start off with the sprite mobile!!

the outside..

0366xt.th.jpg 0404hb.th.jpg 0355ha.th.jpg

and the inside.....

0392wl.th.jpg 0385te.th.jpg 0371ph.th.jpg

luckily all we did was clean up the h/u install and put in a remore keyless/alarm. notice the speakers in the front door? yep, one screw holding them in. and the astroturf carpet?? one thing i didn't get was the fact that on the inside rear galss you could see the way they wrapped the vinyl..and that car actually took second at a local car show!! the car that won?? a bone stock 07 escalade on 28's....

falking idiots..lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

My friend Pete's car.

Yes that is a bungie cord holding the hood on.

Yes there is a power wire also going around the OUTSIDE of the car.

He had 2 CVR 12's with some ghetto Wal-Mart amp.

Yes, that is my Explorer in the background (not a hooptie by any means, LOL)

c28071ce.jpg

Edited by AllStar1500bd

a 1970/80-something diesel MB...

a banker's kids put in these 12" audiobahn flame subs and amp.

enjoy!

the cool ass spare tire carrier

0064vd.th.jpg

one of the subs, the cap and part of the wiring..notice the two 2" ports? they had two per sub...

0071ke.th.jpg

the amp rack, or rack amp..whichever. notice all the knobs and their sttings? the kids couldn't figure out why this setup wasn't loud and sounded like crap. still isn't loud after setting everything right.

0088ai.th.jpg

and remember those ports up front? and me saying it still wasn't loud after properly setting the amp? here's why...yep, terminal cup cutouts with no terminal cups..lol...and about 6yds of polyfill in a 6 cube box.

0094if.th.jpg

and lastly, the neat wiring at the back. they used lamp cord for the speaker wire outa the amp and then used wire nuts to attach that to the blue and silver wire. they also had the rca's running in tot he OUTPUT side of the amp. the only reason it played was backfeeding. after changing the rca's, it got a little louder. wonder why??

0105ik.th.jpg

well, that's it for now. at least this car we get to fix right later. it will eventually house a pair of memphis 15's int he back seat area. what i didn't get a picture of was the removal of the inside rearview for the drop down screen and the ps2 sitting on the passanger floorboard. maybe when it comes back in..lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

^^^ disgrace.... *shakes head*

haha his system is in the back seat. good luck on that thing man... your gonna need it ;)

This drove by me, the owner looked like he was going to pull a gun when I started to photograph him, but dang I couldn't help it.

The back of the car has a DUB icon on it, you can see it because moving and camera phone = teh svck but it is there:

11311164915.jpg

And the best is the rims, way wrong offset and I think they are only 14's, 15's at best. Really bad lowering job, you should have seen this thing bounce. Pretty much a hooptie.

11311171019.jpg

This drove by me, the owner looked like he was going to pull a gun when I started to photograph him, but dang I couldn't help it.

The back of the car has a DUB icon on it, you can see it because moving and camera phone = teh svck but it is there:

11311164915.jpg

And the best is the rims, way wrong offset and I think they are only 14's, 15's at best.  Really bad lowering job, you should have seen this thing bounce.  Pretty much a hooptie.

11311171019.jpg

that's funny!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

My friend Pete's car.

c28071ce.jpg

This was before you helped him out right?

RIGHT?

0392wl.th.jpg  0385te.th.jpg 

Please tell me that isnt spray painted yellow. I hope thats not overspray on the dash kit. :Doh:

0392wl.th.jpg

The can of Sprite goes with the car...not sure if that was intentional or not :)

My friend Pete's car.

c28071ce.jpg

This was before you helped him out right?

RIGHT?

<Kelso>

"BURRRNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

:lol2:

wbp25d.jpg

Was posted by negativezeroz on ca.com

ummmmm..i have no words...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

My friend Pete's car.

c28071ce.jpg

pontiac wheels to boot

a 1970/80-something diesel MB...

a banker's kids put in these 12" audiobahn flame subs and amp.

enjoy!

the cool ass spare tire carrier

0064vd.th.jpg

one of the subs, the cap and part of the wiring..notice the two 2" ports? they had two per sub...

0071ke.th.jpg

the amp rack, or rack amp..whichever. notice all the knobs and their sttings? the kids couldn't figure out why this setup wasn't loud and sounded like crap. still isn't loud after setting everything right.

0088ai.th.jpg

and remember those ports up front? and me saying it still wasn't loud after properly setting the amp? here's why...yep, terminal cup cutouts with no terminal cups..lol...and about 6yds of polyfill in a 6 cube box.

0094if.th.jpg

and lastly, the neat wiring at the back. they used lamp cord for the speaker wire outa the amp and then used wire nuts to attach that to the blue and silver wire. they also had the rca's running in tot he OUTPUT side of the amp. the only reason it played was backfeeding. after changing the rca's, it got a little louder. wonder why??

0105ik.th.jpg

well, that's it for now. at least this car we get to fix right later. it will eventually house a pair of memphis 15's int he back seat area. what i didn't get a picture of was the removal of the inside rearview for the drop down screen and the ps2 sitting on the passanger floorboard. maybe when it comes back in..lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

The boxes don't look that bad actually, must have been made by someone else, and then he tried the rest of the install.

This guy makes GP owners look bad. Note the kick ass exhaust tips on teh side. :lol: This is definitely not my bag, so sorry if I offend anyone who thinks this is cool.

morice0014pd.jpg

morice0027tu.jpg

morice0035cb.jpg

Edited by IamDeMan

Handicapped in taste, for sure...

wtf is that between the hood scoops. It looks rather phalic :)

Handicapped in taste, for sure...

He does have a handicap sticker, so you may be on to something.

wtf is that between the hood scoops. It looks rather phalic :)

Up close it looks like an indian head on the end of something um well phallic.

Edited by IamDeMan

The true fire airbrushung looks pretty good. Should of done the rest the same way, instead of that crappy a$$ looking drip :)

daciabacklift37150ox.th.jpg

probably venting for the subs. :runlaugh: the subs go lower when you open one door (don't laugh, i actually tried it on a similar sedan)

loganuldestepa6650qn.th.jpg

loganuldestepa6759wi.th.jpg

no comment on those ^

Edited by Adrian_D

Holy crap, at least they put a sun roof in. Instead of the necks who just cut holes :)