Nah, gotta keep your subs tanned man :)

looks to me like the car is in the works...

painted parts in the interior aren't nice at all, especially when they don't match

Nope, that's the finished "race" car. He removed all of the interior and stuff to lighten it. :)

lmfao @ air/fuel meter and no turbo (unless he hid that bastard real well)

The stickers are good for at least 20 hp each :)

Found some more

839064_1.jpg

839064_2.jpg

Yep, no enclosure. Holes cut in the FLOOR. Subs mounted in the holes :)

839064_4.jpg

839064_7.jpg

839064_3.jpg

next are a couple pics from under the truck

839064_5_full.jpg

839064_6_full.jpg

Saw these pics a while back on another forum. They need to be here :)

Edited by ramos

I remember that truck, he caught so much chit for doing that. I dont remember if he ever changed it or not though.

Found some more

839064_1.jpg

839064_2.jpg

Yep, no enclosure. Holes cut in the FLOOR. Subs mounted in the holes :)

839064_4.jpg

839064_7.jpg

839064_3.jpg

next are a couple pics from under the truck

839064_5_full.jpg

839064_6_full.jpg

Saw these pics a while back on another forum. They need to be here :)

thats the encloure i need!!!! no will touch me now :slayer:

you guys have no idea about cool setups. the last one is like, soooooo cooooool. :runlaugh::lol2::runlaugh::lol2::runlaugh:

Actually, I have to commend that guy. That is the best implementation you could do for IB. People laugh, but they don't realize how proficient that is. Granted, it's a piss poor idea, due to environment, but a nobel attemp at a proper application.

:huh2::huh2::huh2:

I have an air/fuel meter and no power adder. Wide band O2 and the meter keep my shit in check. I know I don't want a lean condition at 7200RPM with powder-cracked rods, and if I have one, I damn sure want to know about it.

I have an air/fuel meter and no power adder. Wide band O2 and the meter keep my chit in check. I know I don't want a lean condition at 7200RPM with powder-cracked rods, and if I have one, I damn sure want to know about it.

What type of compression ratio are you running? I don't see him running into too much detonation

and..upon further inspection...what is that top gauge he has?? kinda looks like a boost gauge to me

I have an air/fuel meter and no power adder. Wide band O2 and the meter keep my shit in check. I know I don't want a lean condition at 7200RPM with powder-cracked rods, and if I have one, I damn sure want to know about it.

What type of compression ratio are you running? I don't see him running into too much detonation

9.85:1 :fing34:

yours serves a function, his doesnt

Yes his does, it's a cool lightshow at night. :D

even with 9.8:1 its going to be fairly useless unless you've modified the engine beyond the capabilities of the(stock) fuel/air delivery.

Then again i have no idea what your car even is do i?

ah, i'm guessing he has actually built it then as well

No engine mods, except a cold air kit, and full exhaust w/o cats, but there doesn't need to be. Even a simple switch of the exhaust can cause a lean or rich condition. Even if the car is capable of a perfect air/fuel mixture, doen't mean it's getting a perfect mixture every time. With OBDII during wide=open throttle, the stock sensors are in an open loop and not even monitoring anything, so there has to be a way to know what's going on during this crucial period when you're in the upper RPM range. Better to be safe than sorry, and I keep an eye on all fluid levels, temps, pressures, etc. .

No engine mods, except a cold air kit, and full exhaust w/o cats,  but there doesn't need to be.  Even a simple switch of the exhaust can cause a lean or rich condition.  Even if the car is capable of a perfect air/fuel mixture, doen't mean it's getting a perfect mixture every time.  With OBDII during wide=open throttle, the stock sensors are in an open loop and not even monitoring anything, so there has to be a way to know what's going on during this crucial period when you're in the upper RPM range.  Better to be safe than sorry, and I keep an eye on all fluid levels, temps, pressures, etc. .

Always better to know than to guess. As for the IB in the truck install, he could have used the rear wall in between the cab and the box and done the same which would be sweet and much more protected.