benbenondatrack

Traded Sp4 Motor & Basket for Mint DD9500

It's your install that sucks, not the sub.

my install is amazin, wtf are you talking about. you can assume. box is 4 cu tuned to 33 hz and is a very high quality box. there is a big difference between the subs sounds

my install is amazin, wtf are you talking about. you can assume. box is 4 cu tuned to 33 hz and is a very high quality box. there is a big difference between the subs sounds

Okay man

like he said your install sucks.

That is a bad switch.

I can agree with this statement though.

then why would the sp4 sound good man, that dont make sense. you guys come off like ass holes just to let you know

How did you design the enclosure?

then why would the sp4 sound good man, that dont make sense. you guys come off like ass holes just to let you know

I didnt i paid someone from Caraudio.com to do it.guy with lots of experience ect,

Well your attitude doesn't seem the friendliest so what do you expect?

But yes, you can expect to get very direct/straight up answers here.

Anyways.. Box probably isn't ideal for the sub, every sub is going to need a different box to be optimal.

Assuming you just popped the sub in the box you already had, that's probably it,

Edited by SacredTanakh

Well your attitude doesn't seem the friendliest so what do you expect?

But yes, you can expect to get very direct/straight up answers here.

Anyways.. Box probably isn't ideal for the sub, every sub is going to need a different box to be optimal.

Assuming you just popped the sub in the box you already had, that's probably it,

i def can see how that may cause issues with the dd. but idk man, i didnt feel like when i made my post i came off as an ass or anything so idk

+1 Man, you cant just swap subs and expect results. Every woofer has TS parameters for a reason. Take the specs (its characteristics) , build it an enclosure (place the animal in an environment it is comfortable in) and then judge its performance.

Post up some info on the box and how you have it wired. Box size and tuning doesn't tell the whole story.

How is your install amazing? And how is the box high quality? What do you mean by that?

I didnt i paid someone from Caraudio.com to do it.guy with lots of experience ect,

the likelihood of the box for the SP4 being optimal or even good for the DD is slim.... 2 different animals.... Like was mentioned already post up your box specs please... also, are you willing to invest in a different box if that is the case??? just wondering

bananas and pickles man, your box is not a one size fits all application ....

and if your install is so perfect why are you catching sub on fire??

and for the record i dont like they DD in any install other then an SPL.(burp)

95 series would be similar to a BTL in it's more for output than sounding good. 4 cubes should be fine a 9515. DD also offers options, like copper or cca coils. If you have a cca coiled version, yes, it's going to suck on lows. I don't care how good you build your box. 

Then you guys, telling someone their install sucks without seeing it... 

It's ok switch, but they're very different animals. 

im not trying to be rude man,, but im not sure what you hoped to gain out of the pics?

install is more then the way something may look.....  and i mean not to be a prick but i see a buncha shit that is just out of order that leads be to think there are LOTS of other issues....

but none of it matter because no one can tell you anything.. in your mind  your perfect your install is perfect and every one and everything else is at fault....

ok . i get it.. every speaker sucks.

im not trying to be rude man,, but im not sure what you hoped to gain out of the pics?

install is more then the way something may look.....  and i mean not to be a prick but i see a buncha shit that is just out of order that leads be to think there are LOTS of other issues....

but none of it matter because no one can tell you anything.. in your mind  your perfect your install is perfect and every one and everything else is at fault....

ok . i get it.. every speaker sucks.

wtf are you talkin about stop being a bitch man. i put the picture and came to get advice, if i thought everything was perfect i wouldnt ask for help. stop being a arseho. if you want to help thats fine but i dont need you being negative for no damn reason. everything being out of order dont matter either cause its all unhooked and for a reason.

lol sure thing man what ever you say :D

so, someone who is clearly being sarcastic, and a ass to me..then i respond but im the one who will be gone soon? lmao. you take this internet job serious i see..your like a security guard, your not a real officer sir. if anybody disrespects me or talks rude, then you will get it back..including you. i never was rude to not one person on here, and if some one wants to help thats fine but you can say things in a manor that does not come off rude, disrespectful, arrogant ect. so dont tell me nothing about my RESPONSE to some one who clearly was wrong in the 1st place. wrong is wrong..so maybe you should be addressing the people who created this situation when im  on defense.