benbenondatrack

Traded Sp4 Motor & Basket for Mint DD9500

so, someone who is clearly being sarcastic, and a ass to me..then i respond but im the one who will be gone soon? lmao. you take this internet job serious i see..your like a security guard, your not a real officer sir. if anybody disrespects me or talks rude, then you will get it back..including you. i never was rude to not one person on here, and if some one wants to help thats fine but you can say things in a manor that does not come off rude, disrespectful, arrogant ect. so dont tell me nothing about my RESPONSE to some one who clearly was wrong in the 1st place. wrong is wrong..so maybe you should be addressing the people who created this situation when im on defense.

I actually do have the power to keep you from posting, I was speaking to everyone in this thread, now I'll speak to you. Treat your fellow members with respect or leave. If you can't play nice then you aren't welcome here.

so, someone who is clearly being sarcastic, and a ass to me..then i respond but im the one who will be gone soon? lmao. you take this internet job serious i see..your like a security guard, your not a real officer sir. if anybody disrespects me or talks rude, then you will get it back..including you. i never was rude to not one person on here, and if some one wants to help thats fine but you can say things in a manor that does not come off rude, disrespectful, arrogant ect. so dont tell me nothing about my RESPONSE to some one who clearly was wrong in the 1st place. wrong is wrong..so maybe you should be addressing the people who created this situation when im on defense.

I actually do have the power to keep you from posting, I was speaking to everyone in this thread, now I'll speak to you. Treat your fellow members with respect or leave. If you can't play nice then you aren't welcome here.

I believe you are missing my point..i came in with respect, and i was disrespected..is that clear? i understand your goal. and if you were talking to everybody i apologize, it came off directed towards me and thats how i took it. my goal is to learn and get as much help possible, but i dont feel its necessary to be rude to some one or mean to them because they do something wrong. its not about sugar coating, its about being courteousor nice enough to help others without coming off as a d-bag. i just would like to be treated with respect and ill return it. thank you

Well this thread escalated quickly. OP all i can say is there are some amazing guys on here when it comes to advice and help. detail on your box as in dimensions of it and port are infinitely more helpful than pics. hang with it and this is a great place to learn. i can see both sides of the respect argument but as stated nothing here is sugar coated. tho i would hesitate to say your install sucks before seeing it, the guys here know what that sub is capable of in an ideal install, so when u say it fckin sucks, we automatically assume its install over equipment. hope that makes sense. no offenses meant to anyone here including OP

How low is low to you?

Usually 33hz is too low for a DD9500 to sound good.

I wouldn't trust a guy on caraudio.com to design my box, I hope it wasn't cvx 412 or something like that.

Has that DD9500 gotten a recone from PSI?

have you tried laying the rear seats down?

have you moved the box around in the trunk or changed its orientation (port forward, back, left, right, etc) ?  

Slow your roll my friends. If you can't take constructive criticism then you are in the wrong place. We don't sugar coat the truth, if you disagree with something that someone said then you need to state that and explain your reasoning. Don't resort to name calling or you will be gone quickly.

How low is low to you?

Usually 33hz is too low for a DD9500 to sound good.

I wouldn't trust a guy on caraudio.com to design my box, I hope it wasn't cvx 412 or something like that.

Has that DD9500 gotten a recone from PSI?

it actually is a guy name dbeeze, he's a good  builder, very legit and no i never got a psi recone. would have liked one from fi tho honestly

have you tried laying the rear seats down?

have you moved the box around in the trunk or changed its orientation (port forward, back, left, right, etc) ?  

have not played around with it, but i will say this much, idk what happend but for the last 2 days, for some reason it has gotten lower..and now its actually starting to sound amazing. the highs are good and the lows are rumbling also. maybe it just needed a little play time to break in or something? never the less, i traded it for a dc level 5 18, then traded the 18 for a hdc4 cause i didnt have enough space for the 18, and im more then happy with the Aq sub now until i get my Team FI Sub

I would try different enclosure.