Austin863

austin863s subaru impreza build log

Maybe recone?

:woot:

So I really want a ported box to fit in my hatch for this 18 but idk if I can. Butttttttt. Some motegi racing rims and halo headlights for graduation sounds good to me.

Anyone have some good suggestions on some cheep rims between 90-130 a piece. recommendations looks links. i am currently checking out a set of motegi rims off of a evo black with a red strip around the outside. they are super cool. thanks for the input guys.

Tire Rack usually has good deals but that price range is really low for new wheels. Finding some used wheels in good condition is your best bet.

Check any of the big Subie sites, many people sell off used but in good condition parts all the time.

thanks guys. also have a surprise box design in the works maybe its 2 xcons in the subie or maybe its a ported xcon in the subie guess well have to find out soon ill keep you posted :)

Help me guys im getting a cool air intake w/ dry filter but now i have to do out take. what kinds of exhaust are out there im really just looking for a cat-back right now.

Is that in the yearbook?  Holy crap we are getting a mention. ;)

Help me guys im getting a cool air intake w/ dry filter but now i have to do out take. what kinds of exhaust are out there im really just looking for a cat-back right now.

Check out nameless performance.  Pretty good pricing last time I looked.

Is that in the yearbook?  Holy crap we are getting a mention. wink.png

Yes it is, my daughter brought hers home and I had to snap a picture quick and post it. smile.png

Edited by nem

woot.gif

Look out he made it!!!!

DSC01348.jpg

Congrats man

I forgot to mention that it is even signed!

Nice work!

Congrats Austin!

Congrats

Thank you sir's I'm headed up to jersey shore today to get my xcon tuned in for next weekend! :D

nice!! !and congrats man

Took second at that competiton last month! but the XCON 18 is with sean now. i have an xcon 12 now. going ported soon. got it in a little demo sealed box at 1.5 cubes. not loud but sounds good. necessary adjustments for what im doing with my car. but just bought new fenders and hood getting painted this week. replaced breaks with ceramic autocrafts. new wheels. 17x8.5 5zigen 5zr's 2 piece. new tires will be here this week mid week. HID's led DRL's. for my birthday i have some raceland ultimo coilovers coming. lowering about 2.5 inches. maybe 3 depending on where im at. got my tint on (except front, got pulled over and forced to take it off.) but oh well. car is going to be sooooo sick when its done. future plans after coils is, exhaust, air intake, built turbo and just tiny stuff. LED taillights. HID revers led turns led parking lights. led dome. then thats it.

We expect pix of all upgrades. ;)

I think he is teasing us like usual.