Pink Noise

Can someone from Fi Please respond to me so i can know whats going on

hi guys ive been trying to communicate with you guys for over 2 weeks now via email and got no response i send you guys a message via facebook which responded stating you guys responded however until now i have not since received any responses can someone please get in contact with me, or help the situation please.

thank you.

go to their website and email them.. 

Running a business myself, i can tell you having multiple locations of communications is hard to keep up with accurately.

I know they focus primarily on email so i'd start there.

Do not bombard them with emails either.  Just send one and allow 24-72hrs for a reply.

If no reply, send another email.

There are some changes there.  They are speeding up and will answer your email. :)

Shawn no longer works at Fi.

Really?

There are some changes there.  They are speeding up and will answer your email. :)

Thats discouraging.. as Shawn has been the only one I've been in contact with since before and after my order placement..

There are some changes there.  They are speeding up and will answer your email. smile.png

Thats discouraging.. as Shawn has been the only one I've been in contact with since before and after my order placement..

Same here / He has always been extremely nice and quick to respond to me at least 

shawn was the man yo ! but hopefully we will get some responses soon at least i hope i get a response soon.

Shawn no longer works at Fi.

Really?
Yes, really.

hey so i resent the email again nick

thank you for lookin into the situation.

please let me know if you received it.

No worries when NIck is on the case!!

I'm still waiting for an invoice from them.

They receive dozens of emails everyday. I understand it's not easy, but...

Hopefully they make very good products !

they make awesome products . ! that i can put my head on a block for !

we competed yesterday at a MECA event and all our systems took 1st place in the spl and park and pound competitions with the newly acquired fi subs so cheers !

As a dealer (Ascendant)  i've been hoping for some information on contact to get ahold of so that i can still sell product from my brick and mortar location.  

Send emails, nada back, sent facebook messages nothing back

Shawn supposedly took care of a correction to an order I placed, so I need to come in contact with Fi as well =[

hey accordman i too am a dealer i sell mostly Fi though but i understand i didnt ask anything i would like to think that they have the info on file.?.

should i be concerned also.?

As a dealer (Ascendant)  i've been hoping for some information on contact to get ahold of so that i can still sell product from my brick and mortar location.  

Send emails, nada back, sent facebook messages nothing back

We at Audio Innovations are still trying to get ahold of Ascendant in order to facilitate getting product and able to get recones for aa/fi product.  Myself and Ryan have sent numerous emails to the fi email and have not received anything back.  I'm in need of recones and need a way to be able to get product (hopefully in a timely manner).  

If anyone at AA/Fi reads this 

James Coil

Audio Innovations

4210 N. Fresno St. 

Fresno, CA 93726

Phone numbers

559-229-0123

559-449-0123

we would like some kind of contact so that we can get the ball rolling.

Edited by Accordman

I would just give it some time I sent an email on the website & took awhile to get response I sent Nick an email & he answered my question in like a day or two. It took a little while for status change of my order on the website but it was which worried me at 1st but it was no big deal cause they were just short staffed in the office. I feel the build time estimate was accurate cause I got my subs in about 15 days or so.  

Edited by Mike1982