Sign in to follow this  
spare69

Where is my sub

Ive been in contact with FI and they barely respond to me. I shipped my sub to them 2 months ago and i have confirmation that it was received and signed for by them from UPS. They said they never received it and were questioning me if i sent it. the address is correct btw. They lost my package and have not contacted me back about it after emailing them.... IF....i get my subwoofer back fixed, i wont be doing business with them again....ssa only for now on. Thought id share this with everyone incase this has happened before, or maybe an FI employee might see this and email me.....

Edited by spare69

Did it say who signed for it? Maybe that person would know where it was placed.

I've learned you need patience with Fi. For some people that just doesn't work. For me I love there products and plan for the wait when I order. There good people just usually swamped which makes things a little difficult. Hope they get you taken care of bro.

Edit: ssa is a good choice too, but you gotta realize your dealing with Fi in a way going that route also. Just get the added comfort of someone around to answer questions

Edited by smashedz28

According to his post, The problem has has gotten a response, a response saying they haven't received it. I can understand his frustration, and why he has chosen to post here now.

J

Yeah Fi seems to be ridiculously slow sometimes, but that's cause they have ridiculously good products! :P

Think about it that way.

that being said, I would be tired of waiting after 2 months though too...

According to his post, The problem has has gotten a response, a response saying they haven't received it. I can understand his frustration, and why he has chosen to post here now.

J

Yea it sucks when things like this happen. It happened with crescendo and I. Luckily navid is a good guy and sent me a brand new amp! Great CS

spring season i would assume with the hold up. idk maybe something else is going on at fi that we are not aware of.

"We are rapidly catching up with new office staff.  All delayed orders will be contacted in the next day or two.

Thanks,

Scott"

Edited by Dictator

I think we can all agree that Fi does make great products; but setting product quality aside, when it comes to customer service, Fi seems to be dropping the ball quite a bit.

Did it say who signed for it? Maybe that person would know where it was placed.

Yea it did a guy named Mike. This is what the guy from UPS said "He said it was delivered on February 26th in the office, and it was signed off by Mike."

guys the problem isnt with howw long it takes, its the fact that it arrived to them for over a month ago and they signed for it and now cant find it.....

Oh and they said they would be back with me shortly about it and they havent....

Edited by spare69

I'm guessing you showed them that email?

I have always wondered why they have not out sourced their recone process. Not meaning their parts, just out source the labor portion.

Edited by pro-rabbit

yea i did, well i told them what was the guy said. It was a phone call from ups not an email. but i gave them the tracking info so they can verify with ups about it...

yea i did, well i told them what was the guy said. It was a phone call from ups not an email. but i gave them the tracking info so they can verify with ups about it...

Yea they would be able to see. After they see the email they will probably figure something out.

well i just emailed them again and told them to give me a phone number or something so i can communicate with them a bit easier. I dont want to make a big deal out of it, but if they dont get things rolling soon, I AM A call their mamma's on them

Sign in to follow this