Dictator

WTB audiopipe 1500d or Audiopipe aspm 1500

What the title says looking for one of those AP amps too power his  sa-8's v1 (The best one's) for my pops volvo.

i have an ap3000.1d. 2000w at 2ohm. make an offer on the price its just shipped out to amp repair center to be refurbed. blew pos and negative runs and a cap. but hes fixing it all.

Really don't need that much power was looking for something moderate size the 3000d is just to big of a amp in "size" for my application needs. Thanks though

Really don't need that much power was looking for something moderate size the 3000d is just to big of a amp in "size" for my application needs. Thanks though

yeah hahahaha i hear ya. its really freakin long. :P but okay thought id offer :)

shit i just sold my apsm to a buddy, if i would have known you were lookin for one i woulda sold it to ya. good luck bro. and btw the BTL N2 is pounding in my new ride!

shit i just sold my apsm to a buddy, if i would have known you were lookin for one i woulda sold it to ya. good luck bro. and btw the BTL N2 is pounding in my new ride!

it is golden. Thats great man glad your enjoying thing WAS in MINT condition.