Sign in to follow this  
mason_herold

single fi bl 15 hairtrick? yep!

i was kinda surprised today when i was cruisin after work and i decided to play "bass i love you" and on the really really low note it flexed the crap out of my window so when i got home i stood outside the door and i did a little bit of a hairtrick on myself and i dont have very long hair so it wasnt awesome and it wasnt a massive hairtrick but for a single 15 i thought it was sweet! ive got it in a prefab box right now(bad i know) and its on a kicker 1000.1 ( not proud to admit that) and its probably not even getting 1000 watts right now ( clean power anyways) and it did a little hairtrick! have to try it on my girlfriend! its in an 06 chevy colorado crew cab by the way.

Nice man, the larger fi subs definitely move some air. Wish my dcons would... hopefully with six I will though! :)

Nice man, the larger fi subs definitely move some air. Wish my dcons would... hopefully with six I will though! smile.png

Id bet heavily on moving some air with 6 dcons :)

Nice man, the larger fi subs definitely move some air. Wish my dcons would... hopefully with six I will though! smile.png

Id bet heavily on moving some air with 6 dcons smile.png

Im gonna be pissed if they dont! haha.

I love 15s, they have such a great deep sound.

Hopefully I can try out the Fi Sp4 15 or 18 down the road. maybe put it in the living room :P

I would be pissed too if they don't! Especially pissed at the installer lol

I would be pissed too if they don't! Especially pissed at the installer lol

Well yeah I will have myself to blame then! haha.

Cant wait to start on my first wall, its gonna be a beautiful day :')

Sorry OP for the little thread jack!

Congrats buddy! I wanna see this on video! My ultimate goal is hair tricks and I have a 15 on a t1000 right now.

Video with ur girlfriend obvi ;)

Sweet! That gets me pumped because I'm just starting up a build for my Ext Cab Silverado! I have a Fi BL 18 and it's gonna be running off of a RF Prime 1000.1D for now. Can't wait to see how it goes but deff get some videos up of your sub, man smile.png