ilovebass23

My subwoofer arrived broken

okay man, I just hope they actually email me back. If I didn't have the concern of my email being ignored, like everyone else's, I wouldn't have started this forum, im just trying to bring attention to the problem.

dude F^ck them. I know I am sounding really immature but people just don't care about other people sh!t. I should stay home tomorrow from school and just beat this sh!t outta the fed x man hahahahah adhd.gif  

They aren't ignoring emails, they receive an insane amount of emails.

they NEVER ignore emails

This is one of those shit happens situations.  Fi can't control Fedex.  But it'll get fixed, don't worry about that.  You shouldn't end up having to pay anything.  If you need to send it back to Fi I believe they email you a shipping label to use.

Relax and wait for a response from Fi. 

No return shipping label that I ever received.

This is one of those shit happens situations.  Fi can't control Fedex.  But it'll get fixed, don't worry about that.  You shouldn't end up having to pay anything.  If you need to send it back to Fi I believe they email you a shipping label to use.

You payed return shipping on a sub that you received damaged?

You payed return shipping on a sub that you received damaged?

My case did go that far, yes. Luckily at the last moment I discovered a fix that avoided a return. The last thing I wanted to do was to wait months to get a sub back. 

that's the last thing I wanna do, but I don't wanna jimmy rig this thing, I want what I paid and waited for.

nick emailed me back this morning. hopefully everything gets worked out. Thanks everyone for the help.

Your in good hands with Nick

nick emailed me back this morning. hopefully everything gets worked out. Thanks everyone for the help.

Keep us posted bass, im interested in how this gets worked out. thanks

alright hammer I will. I gave him my order number and im going to call fedx and file a claim? ill let you guys know anymore.

OUCH. I hope it works out for you bro. I understand the anxiousness of waiting weeks and weeks..then the feeling you had when you saw the crack. angry2.gif angry2.gif trippy.gif  

Well this is where i am so far. I called fed ex and they said that since my package was not put into a fed ex shipping box, it was not shipped the proper way. This means if fed ex takes the blame the most they will give me is $100. I paid $290 for my sub, so i would be out $ 190 and no sub. That iskthe only option they gave me. i even spoke to a manager and she told me that was my only opion since FI doesnt use their boxes. And i emailed nick, and he got back with me a couple days ago, but have heard nothing back since then. I'm not sure if i'm going to get screwed, or if FI will just give me a new sub since they do not pack their items correctly(according to fed ex). All i want is my ssd 18 in brand new condition. I dont care if it takes another month to rebuild. I payed 300 dollars and waited over a month for my sub. Just a quaetion but are like packing peanuts or something to put in your box really that expensive? or does it cost more to put a fragile sticker on it? i would pay an extra 20 bucks to have my 300 dollar subwoofer protected a little bit better. If anyone knows of any other suggestions or anything I can do to make sure i get what i paid and waited for, please let me know! Thanks!

Edited by ilovebass23

Most people don't use fedex boxes to ship with them. Their boxes are no better then anybody else.

Most people don't use fedex boxes to ship with them. Their boxes are no better then anybody else.

Yep it's a BS line so they can make sure they're not responsible for the entire cost on the items shipped by them.  I'm also certain that it's in some fine print somewhere and you agree to it by default as soon as you hand them the package that way they've always got everyone who ships through them by the short hairs.

How bad was the box damaged from the outside?

Fi ships their woofers extremely well. You think packing peanuts would help? Lol.

The safe way would be in a wooden crate. You willing to pay that much for shipping? When its the way fedex handles the packages!

UPS does the same crap.

I hope you can get this resolved. I had a similar issue with a sub shipped to me from FI, and they took care of it for me. I will continue to do business with them for as long as they are around. They do pack their subs well, but fedex throws those things around like bricks of dogshit.

They don't care, because it's not their stuff. Also if they break it, they most likely won't have to deal with the customer too.

shit UPS is worse !!! the worst  lord they are bad,

i worked there for a few years. i cant tell you how much shit i  prolly fucked up.. and i was 1 of what a few million employees

the other day I shipped an amp out to someone in my own box. the lady at the ups store asked me if my box and the contents inside could survive a 6 foot drop so I could only imagine what they do