toxicmods

advice on on 18inch subs that will handle 6k whatts need new ones

Looking for new subs was running the new digital designs m3bs strapped with incriminator audio deaths 18ns and burnt up the coils what subs can hold up too the power im given them on music and s.p.l burps especially

What's your budget? If no budget I would say some ssa evils or FI sp4s which are more budget friendly.

Im on a budget but im more intrested in the digital designs world the 9500 or there z im looking into selling my incriminator audios there basically the evils look them up am I not right im not wanting to get something of the same nature and im not seeing how there sub is 3000 whatts out of box when the incriminator is built basically the same inless im missing something I need alot of help haven't sleep dang near two days now lol.

budget and the DD Z don't even belong in the same sentence,

and if you already have your mind made up then why are you asking?

Hows the dd z not belong its made bye digital designs its a sub and I haven't made up my mind im simply asking what subs that are 18inch can hold 6k that I might not know about that are a great company not something off the wall.

Im on a budget but im more intrested in the digital designs world the 9500 or there z im looking into selling my incriminator audios there basically the evils look them up am I not right im not wanting to get something of the same nature and im not seeing how there sub is 3000 whatts out of box when the incriminator is built basically the same inless im missing something I need alot of help haven't sleep dang near two days now lol.

ughdunno.gif  The evil is not even similar in the least. Death Penaltys are 1500rms, Evils are 3250rms. Sp4's are 3000rms. Death Penaltys have 3" coil, the Evil and the SP4 are 4" coil. and almost everything else is very different. I'd name some of the stuff but I'm not super knowledgable on T/S specs.

The Fi and SSA are rated to take twice the power so obviously lots of parts will be stronger and able to handle more power.

The DD Z is not in this category as its MSRP is over a grand so its not a budget sub as you requested, then again neither are the other two but definitely less money than a DD Z

im looking into selling my incriminator audios there basically the evils look them up am I not right

How are they basically the same thing? 

The evil has a 4" coil, the DP has a 3" coil. 

The evil is 3250 rms, the DP is 1500 rms. 

They have different suspension.

And much, much, much more different characteristics.  

Can you please add punctuation.

Edited by Frostedflakejake

lol you did not follow my point.

the Z IS FAR FROM A BUDGET sub

and this is going to sound rude but its true...

you  are going to blow  what ever sub you get regaurdless untill you stop and learn.. pay attention and stop what is blowing your subs... wait for it.....  YOU.  you are blowing your subs.. your lack of knowledge is hurting you .

i run 1500 RMS subs on a 7K ... ..  i can do that because i understand what i am doing, i have build  a box thast helps me do that , and i have the electrical back bone to support what i do..

you are failing on multiple points .. in short....  you can get a 3000 watt sub if you want.. but its not going to fix your issue.. only prolong your failure.

and BTW. the Zcon  will take 5K on music in the right hands.

lol the DP and the evil are WORLDS apart.

Alrigh so the evils it is can you all look into what kind of boxs space and air port space I would need for two or one or could I not rin just one with two of my amps im not good on box building side need specs

Alrigh so the evils it is can you all look into what kind of boxs space and air port space I would need for two or one or could I not rin just one with two of my amps im not good on box building side need specs

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/index.php/product-information/evil.html

look it up man .... right there

jpyTI_zps04decb5b.gif

Until you fix your electrical problems, you should not be buying new woofers.

Wow not even close of subs lol you really need to figure shit out before you spend over a grand on subs!!! Your electrical is no where near how it should be to support 6k. Fix that first and then look into subs or else your going to be going through this process again! Evils would do well on that power and should put up good numbers for you.

I dont know how you just say ok this sub lol I take at least a month to look at all different types of subs that fit my goal and narrow them down to only a few and then compare even more. Ill call companies and ask questions like crazy. But hey that's me :P

And buying a sub because you have an amp is absolutely backwards. You could use those amps on anything, there is a gain knob for a reason. Handling power is not a pre-requisite for output nor is it a logical goal. Quite the opposite.

We have told him that he can't put so much power continuously on any sub!! His subs will handle the 6000 wtts on a burp. He wanted his numbers louder thats why we advised the M3b. Nobody with any sub can expect it to be played every day/all day at 6000 wtts. We have spoke to Incriminator and even put him on the phone with the owner of Incriminator and he was told 6000-8000 wtts on a 3-5 second burp!!. (The DP subs can handle the power) When you are playing music---turn it down!! I am not wasting my time with him--if you can't get someone to listen to the OWNER of INCRIMINATOR who are you going to listen to??? I agree with the post I have read from all of you---if you don't know how to play the game--stay out the lanes and watch the big boys/girls play!! (If someone is trying to help you play--listen to the advice you receive).

Edited by girlzluvbass2

There ya go, great advice!!! ^^^

some of what you said is correct.. your wrong about " no one can run 6000 watts to any pair of subs daily " because  i do  it... and i do it well. every day. at 30 htz.

i do agree he seems like a lost cause

I was wrong when I said "no one can run 6000 watts to any pair of subs daily" what I should of said is--you have to be smart if you want to run subs daily at 6000 watts and know what you are doing.

As a goal it is self defeating in the first place. Guarantee Jon's setup isn't so he can run 6kw. Lol

i would just advise you not to try running what your trying to run until you do more research and gain some more knowledge.

Big jon seriously I dont need your two cents worth till your pushing numbers like I am and hold records then come talk with me about electrical my brothers a master in electrical I dont need rude ass remarks I was simply asking for help and advice on subs I have the power and the batteries to power subs they just couldn't withhold the power when running everyday at 155.4 db or running chaos rounds it just burt up the coil it can happen to any sub am I not right I understand the facts and laws of spl never said I didnt there much I have yet too learn but im not into building my own shit I have a sound team and shop owner for that and I have high respects for him and hes been doing this longer then most I kniw my alt needs too be 220 or a 370 but moneys a major problem right now so if you or anyone could kindly help me along with getting obe on here that will be subject too my car and setup wpuld be a great help and are the evils really great subs compared too dd 9500 or the z whats the difference

I assume that isn't a Masters in Electrical Engineering from your lack of sentence structure.

Don't blame the subs it was all operator.