Have two D2 Fi BL's each coil reads 1.7 like it should, I have them wired series/parallel for 2 ohm load being amps are strapped, when I disconnect sub wires from amp terminals to check the ohm load I'm at 1ohm technically I would be at .8 due to dmm is .2 off, I have each coil ran to back of box with 8 bolts/wing nuts, for easy load change, shouldnt my load be higher with box rise/resistance of bolts n everything else that comes into play, I triple checked all wiring from top to bottom pulled subs out several times checking coils/wires and everything is 100% right anyone have an idea

All 4 coils read 1.7 ohms?

Then something is wired incorrectly my friend, check the color coding on the terminals to make sure you have the wires in the correct terminals.

Can you take a picture?

Make sure your not using your fingers to hold the dmm to the speaker leads.

Its direct connection wrapped with electrical tape to wires, here's a pic of the backside with jumpers http://db.tt/c1Tbs9gV

I'll pull the subs out when I get home n take more pictures of the inside

Edited by douglas12107

does each bolt outside the box read correct?  I would start there before you pull the subs out.

wrap a smaller wire like 14 gauge around the nuts and duplicate the wiring.  Try and see if you get the same nominal or different in any way.  The bolts may be too close to each other maybe.

If you can't gain any info on that, its probably time to take the subs out and just wire through the port or drill a hole.

Used a different dmm n everything checks out perfect unsure what the deal is with mine but problem is solved now thanks for the help guys