Sign in to follow this  
hatrix

WTT/WTS: Sundown Audio SA-15 D2, also Sundown 18 Zv.2 with v.3 parts

Ok, to the mods: I reported my other thread saying I wanted to change the title and most of the content but haven't been contacted yet. If you could just please DELETE that thread it would be much appreciated. My situation is slightly different now so that thread isn't what I want. I'm not trying to break the rules by posting multiple threads.

Anyways, on topic. I have a single Sundown Audio SA-15, D2 ohm, up for trade OR sale. Preferably trade.

What I'm looking for:

I REALLY need another Fi SSD 18 D2. I'm trying to not have to outright buy a completely new SSD. I'm trying to straight up trade the SA-15 for a Fi SSD 18, plus cash if necessary. My SSD however when bought was $230 without shipping and the current model SA-15 on SSA is selling for $235, though shipping is free.

If someone wants to outright buy it, I'm selling it for $150 + you cover the shipping costs. Less than buying it new and still performs just as a new one would.

If I can work out a trade, shipping costs will be worked out for both subs in the trade. Like I pay for the SA-12 shipping, other person pays for SSD shipping. Or the other way around. I don't care.

I just received the subwoofer in a trade for a tablet, and I am not the original owner. Only reason I got it was to help get another SSD 18. Sub has some cosmetic scratches on the basket and motor, but the the sub itself looks to be 100%. No nicks in the surround or anything. The dustcap might have been reglued on the sub, but I'm not certain. I don't believe it has been reconed though, seller said nothing about it.

I do not have a box to test it in, but when wired at 4 ohms free air everything worked as it should be. I don't have a DMM to check the coils however.

Coil looks shiny and new. I was told it has seen minimal use and wasn't even seeing rated power. Only issue someone might have is I do NOT have the rubber gasket that goes around the basket. Didn't even realize it wasn't on the sub until I drove away from the trade, but didn't think it was a very big deal seeing as it has no effect on performance.

1000528s.jpg

1000530e.jpg

1000531j.jpg

1000533s.jpg

1000534k.jpg

Edited by hatrix

As far as the Sundown 18 Zv.2. I've been trying to sell this sub for a friend for a while now on craigslist. People just keep backing out or disappearing, I'm getting annoyed.

The 18 Zv.2 has been upgraded with all Zv.3 parts. It is a D2 ohm, same as the SA-15. So yes it has been reconed. Original owner of the sub, not my friend, had a paper with all the recone work done to it and such. I don't have it though and my friend moved to North Carolina.... So my word is just my word here unfortunately. It has the bigger gauge terminals. It was like $200+ in upgrades though apparently.

Sub works great. It was extremely loud in my friends Chevy Blazer seeing 1200 watts.

This sub is ONLY for sale, no trades please as I do not own it and my friend only wants money. He needed the space in his car to move though so I took it for him to sell.

Price is $325 + shipping. I do have a box for it, but unless you're picking the sub up locally I'm not looking to ship the box. It's 7 cubes and is pretty heavy. You'd have to pay for shipping for that as well plus $50 for the box. It was well over 100+ in MDF to build and is rhino lined, black colored.

Excuse that the paper says SA-15. I forgot I was putting this on here as well and didn't bother to rewrite it.

1000535io.jpg

1000536i.jpg

1000537z.jpg

1000538e.jpg

Edited by hatrix

Bump. Subs both still for sale. Surprised no one's jumped at the Z. Pretty low price !

Bump again.

Bump.

Everything still for sale.

Bump again.

My friend finally got me the pics of the receipt for the upgraded parts on the Sundown 18 Zv.2 with new v.3 parts. Crappy phone quality but you can still easily tell. So now you don't have to just take my word for it.

0509131042b.jpg

0509131042a.jpg

0509131042.jpg

price shipped to 78702 for the sa-15?

I can do $180 to 78702.

pm coming your way

Sounds good.

$175 shipped anywhere in the US (besides Alaska and Hawaii) and it's anyones. Already packaged great, ready to go. $40 to ship but I'll do shipped for $175.

20130511175806.jpg

20130511175753.jpg

I'm just waiting on the money right now from orlando144. So the SA-15 is in limbo until we finish the transaction.

Sundown Z v.2 still for sale, all Zv.3 parts with documentation of upgrades. $325 + shipping which ill most likely end up covering part of.

Edited by hatrix

Sa-15 still for sale. Waiting on money from orlando but he's telling me a week so anyone else who pays me in the meantime gets it.

Bump.

SA-15 is $175 shipped anywhere in the US, except Alaska and Hawaii.

Zv.2 is $300 + shipping, same as above.

Still willing to accept trades ONLY for the SA-15.

Edited by hatrix

Bump again.

Bump. Both still for sale, will accept trades on SA-15 still.

The SA-15 is already packaged in a fed ex box as safe as possible ready to ship out.

Bump.

Bump again. All still for sale.

:bump:

Sorry guys I haven't been on in a while, my bad.

The SA I have no idea I got it in a trade, and the zv2 has been sold.

Yes it is, $175 shipped.

Sign in to follow this