Sign in to follow this  
oakteg21

been absent from the forum since my 2 10" dcon pick up but back no

Hey everyone like my title says been gone from the forum since i picked up my 2 10" dcons... and its because. WOOOOWWWW!!! These things in the right box can really get low and loud im driving and have to lower the volume so i can drive straight because all the pounding they make my god does my head vibrate soo much i get dizzy never had that feeling before. I love driving by others with 12" or 15" subs trying to show off i just turn up my volume game over its ridiculous people think i have 4 12's and when they see 2 10s their jaws just drop and its funny lol i stil need to deaden my car but i get lazy to do it anyways im super happy i bought these from a fellow forum member here. These subs are amazing and love them and completely won over ssa client here for ever!!

Welcome back! People are always surprised by my single Zcon 12. They always think there's at least 2 12s lol

Thanks guys im glad to be back and well got some friends of mine interested in ssa subs after hearing what i have compared to what they had kicker subs hahaha. Its crazy how loud these subs get and low its amazing its making my car come apart. Its awesome to drive past cars and making their alarms go off lol

Thanks guys im glad to be back and well got some friends of mine interested in ssa subs after hearing what i have compared to what they had kicker subs hahaha. Its crazy how loud these subs get and low its amazing its making my car come apart. Its awesome to drive past cars and making their alarms go off lol

haha... bump  responsibly before you get your self in trouble.. lol..

Edited by StreetLegal

Awesome to hear the DCON's are treating you right.  They are truly some awesome subs.

and welcome back to the forum!

:WELCOME: back

Lol thank you. Hope i dont get introuble either for that haha...thanks for the welcome back. Got a quick question now that i have remember whats a good set of components to use with these subs?

Welcome back, those DCONs are a sub that sure suprised me. :)

Glad your back, and I always appreciate the positive feedback.  People never believe me when I say the Dcon will really surprise you, until they hear it.  The conservative ratting and very affordable price tag for one of the last made in the USA sub woofers in it's class, seems to make people unsure. 

Glad your back, and I always appreciate the positive feedback.  People never believe me when I say the Dcon will really surprise you, until they hear it.  The conservative ratting and very affordable price tag for one of the last made in the USA sub woofers in it's class, seems to make people unsure.

I'm sure you guys have seen this 6 dcon 15" walled doing 147.5 on music but if you haven't, then you now have proof the dcon will get the job done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4bTIw6eXrA

Edited by SGunnem

You're confusing people, a modest wattage ratted SQ sub woofer getting loud??  ;)

Glad you're happy with the dcons. :)

Yea im super happy now i wonder if dcons sound this good how about the gcons?!!

You're confusing people, a modest wattage ratted SQ sub woofer getting loud?? ;)

:)

Gcon's sound excellent.   :)

The zcon sounds excellent too! I love the way it sounds when I play it on low volume. It just sounds great! Bought a 15 zcon from bigjon so I'll step up in size from the 12 i have now.

Yea im super happy now i wonder if dcons sound this good how about the gcons?!!

Just as good, with more potential output :)

Ill probably give a gcon a try later on once im done with my upgrades on my car :) whats a good deander to use? Ive used second skin but is there some other brand that is good to i would like to try something else and see which i like better

Ill probably give a gcon a try later on once im done with my upgrades on my car smile.png whats a good deander to use? Ive used second skin but is there some other brand that is good to i would like to try something else and see which i like better

Sound Deadener Showdown. Owner is super intelligent and helpful.

Ill probably give a gcon a try later on once im done with my upgrades on my car :) whats a good deander to use? Ive used second skin but is there some other brand that is good to i would like to try something else and see which i like better

Sound Deadener Showdown. Owner is super intelligent and helpful.

Ill second that. He tells you only what you need.

Don is an excellent source of info on deadening.  Don't freak out if he does not get right back to your email, he is like me and likes to take his time and provide as much information that is helpful to the customer as possible.

Ok ill give it a try where can i reach him?