Sign in to follow this  
SacredTanakh

Need as answer frro you guys..

You guys don't answer your phone or emails. I need an alternator and you guys were going to be my first choice, but apparently not considering you don't even get back with customers.

very very disappointing.

Edit.. sorry for thread title misspelling I am typing in the dark..

Edited by SacredTanakh

I've heard they have bad customer service. Have you looked into singer? Great customer service and the alt was a beast! I had a 275a for my trailblazer.

I've heard they have bad customer service. Have you looked into singer? Great customer service and the alt was a beast! I had a 275a for my trailblazer.

Yeah I actually contacted them today. thanks for the recommendation.

Yea no problem. Tenney is also a great budget friendly alt company with really good customer service so I've heard. Check them out too to see which will offer you best price and best performance.

Yea no problem. Tenney is also a great budget friendly alt company with really good customer service so I've heard. Check them out too to see which will offer you best price and best performance.

Good idea, thanks bro

Can't wait to see that dcon build man :D wish I had a vehicle for a build like that. Looks like you know what your doing too! Good luck.

Can't wait to see that dcon build man biggrin.png wish I had a vehicle for a build like that. Looks like you know what your doing too! Good luck.

Thanks! I'm excited, and anxious as hell to start on it :)

I will be doing my best so hopefully its as impressive as I think it will be.

If you really wanted a Mechman for your Bronco, I bet Mark or Aaron could help you out. I bought my Mechman from the SSA store and have had great CS.

If you really wanted a Mechman for your Bronco, I bet Mark or Aaron could help you out. I bought my Mechman from the SSA store and have had great CS.

My alternator would need to be custom because of the age of my vehicle and engine, so Contacting mechman directly is the only way I believe.

Also I already tried contacting mark about working out shipping for the 4 dcons and there was no response, its been around a week I think. not too terribly long.

So I dunno what I'm going to do about that... keep waiting I guess, definitely not changing sub plans.

I'm sure he will get back to you soon. It was about a week wait for a response from him for me as well, but he's not ignoring you.

Mark is out of town, but should be back soon IIRC. 

Mark is out of town, but should be back soon IIRC. 

This ^ is why you have not heard back from Mark. If you need answers you can always shoot an email to Aaron.

Yeah I heard that a few days ago and that's why I was waiting before sending another email or emailing someone else type of thing. I talked to Aaron before emailing mark, he's the one who told me to talk to mark about the quote.

Thanks for the reply though guys :)

Hopefully I can work everything out so I can get this build going ASAP! :)

matt over at mechman is spread very thin. you have to remember its income tax return time too.. everyone is getting there shit at this time.

matt spends alot of his time in the shop and not emailing.. but if you email and or leave a message on the phone they allays call back

It's been a couple weeks and he hasn't so I've moved on to other companies.

This, I cant say enough about Singers customer service.

Edited by DanP

I have dealt with way too many alt manufacturers.  Through my experiences Ohio Generator has always had great customer service and an excellent product. Give them a call!

Well Ive contacted a few of these companies and for some reason the max amp alternator they can do for my truck is 240amp. I was hoping for 300amps but I guess 240 will do for now. not sure what I can do about that once I upgrade again though.