Sign in to follow this  
ToXicFrOgXx

Unbelievable...

I went outside this morning to work on my alternator that has been giving me problems and when the garage door opened up the was a fedex guy digging through his truck. Since he was on the other side of the road I just didn't think anything of it. When he dug out a box, struggled to pick it up and then started walking to my house I freaked out. Without any shipping info or warning at all my BL 15 came in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!! I am order #1624 ordered on April 2nd and got my sub in perfect condition today April 26th. Don't even have a box made... Thought it would take a lot longer to get it here. :) 

20130426_083918_zpsf4832027.jpg

20130426_084000_zps2b695956.jpg

20130426_084021_zpsadbb8fda.jpg

sweeeetttt!!!!  looks like order times are catching up quickly!!

Awesome! Things are almost back to normal at the build house.

SoPretty.jpg

Sweet....hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Hell yeah brother! You will be very pleased if you have never owned any FI gear.

Awesome man!! We just talked about you getting your bl last night hahaha looks like the build time is getting back on track.

I'm totally excited. This is my first FI sub. Its way bigger and built better than anything I have messed with before. There was no warning at all that it had shipped. Just kinda showed up. Took a total of 24 days including weekends. Build times must be getting back to normal. :)

I'm totally excited. This is my first FI sub. Its way bigger and built better than anything I have messed with before. There was no warning at all that it had shipped. Just kinda showed up. Took a total of 24 days including weekends. Build times must be getting back to normal. :)

I got my BL 15 Saturday too, I was #1533 same boat as you no box built yet, lol it's the biggest and baddest sub I ever purchased cant wait to hook up this crescendo and the sub. Good luck with the box build I'm still confused how I'm going make this box to fit in my ion

I'm totally excited. This is my first FI sub. Its way bigger and built better than anything I have messed with before. There was no warning at all that it had shipped. Just kinda showed up. Took a total of 24 days including weekends. Build times must be getting back to normal. smile.png

I got my BL 15 Saturday too, I was #1533 same boat as you no box built yet, lol it's the biggest and baddest sub I ever purchased cant wait to hook up this crescendo and the sub. Good luck with the box build I'm still confused how I'm going make this box to fit in my ion

Start a thread. I'm sure something can be done to make it work.

I actually took a day off work and spent all day making a box to house the new BL. Went over my measurements like ten times made everything and glued it and nailed it all together. Went to put in my car and it didnt fit!!!! ehh.gif Lol. I couldnt believe it. My original plan was for 4 cubes at 33 hz but had to cut 4 inches off the front and ended up with 3.5 cubes at 37 hz. Even that barely fit in my car... Got the sub in and everything hooked up and it is so much louder than my previous Type R 12". Love the thing!! I will look into making a better box for it when I get some more time. FI FTW!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you turn your subsonic filter up to 35Hz..that kind of stinks on the tuning, otherwise you're going to shred that sub.

You're definitely going to lose bottom end on it due to the port tuning.

OP.... what year Camry do you have? and got pics of install???? cuz hurry up and show them off!!!!!

I actually took a day off work and spent all day making a box to house the new BL. Went over my measurements like ten times made everything and glued it and nailed it all together. Went to put in my car and it didnt fit!!!! ehh.gif Lol. I couldnt believe it. My original plan was for 4 cubes at 33 hz but had to cut 4 inches off the front and ended up with 3.5 cubes at 37 hz. Even that barely fit in my car... Got the sub in and everything hooked up and it is so much louder than my previous Type R 12". Love the thing!! I will look into making a better box for it when I get some more time. FI FTW!!!!!!!!!

I used to own a 1996 camry and I beat and bend the trunk lip a bit, but I was able to squeeze a 4 cu^ft box though the opening, but I'm guessing you don't want to do that ha.

20130428_130458_zps6e5a380e.jpg

Make sure you turn your subsonic filter up to 35Hz..that kind of stinks on the tuning, otherwise you're going to shred that sub.

You're definitely going to lose bottom end on it due to the port tuning.

Congratulations man!!! I know that feeling.. be sure to listen to nick

I have a 1992 Camry. I wont be smashing any giant boxes in the trunk because its still my daily driver. Lol. I will take some pics of my Install and show you guys what I'm working with. This car is very difficult to work with because of the size and the fact that no one really puts very much audio stuff in them. So I have no examples to work with. But Im learning as I go. :) I will be setting the SS to 35 hz right now.

looks great man!! i cant freaking wait for my sp4. i need like 40 more dollars for supplies to build my box!!

try to upload some vids to youtube so we can see it bangin!!

:)

very nice. I also made my order on april 2 with 2 fi bl 15s also with a green dust cap order # 1626 i should get mine any day now since you got yours i cant wait !

That's crazy. You were just two orders after me. Your subs should be there anytime. And the BL is an amazing sub. Absolutely insane. biggrin.png

Edited by ToXicFrOgXx

You CAN build the box inside the trunk... I was planning on going with three N212s in six cubes from the trunk but there's no BtLs anymore :( looks like I gotta find a motor on **** and build one myself (again lol)

i ordered a SP4 on the 11th, it went into awaiting fulfillment on the 16th. order number: 1918.  god i want to get that sub!!!! i sold my BL 5 days before i ordered this SP4 so ive been using my computers sub on my ZX2500.1 - a tiny vidsonix 15" i bought back in 2002.

when i bought my BL it took 3 months to arrive... i really hope i get the SP4 this week :D

Sign in to follow this