grayta

New here from MD

Whats going on everyone?  Anyone bassheads out there close to Southern MD??  Anyways, I found SSA when I first purchased a Sundown Zv3 15" and some damplifier a while ago and have been glued to this forum ever since so I figured why not join the best forum out there.  Just ordered 2 SA-12s and going to seal them off from the trunk tuned to 28hz for some lowwwwwws.  I will put a build log up when I get my box from davetheboxguy (can't build my own because I am stuck in an apartment and have no where to build or the space ever since I moved).  But for now I just wanted to say what up and keep bumpin! 

:WELCOME:

Welcome to SSA!

Welcome to SSA.  I am in Baltimore. ;)

Welcome

welcome sir!!!

welcome you picked the best forum for good info and not much b.s like the rest of the forums

Welcome!!

Terry it was cool meeting you last weekend, your single 15 was hitting pretty hard... Good luck with two!

Eric

Terry it was cool meeting you last weekend, your single 15 was hitting pretty hard... Good luck with two!

Eric

Thanks man.  Good meeting you as well.  Your car def has amazing SQ and gets down for shallow mounts.  You will def enjoy that Xcon man.  We will have to meet up when you get your Xcon/Box and when I get my box.  Dave said about 2-3 more weeks.  Our plan with the box changed (for the better) and it will now have three diff tunings using add-on ports.  28-29hz for daily, 45hz for SPL and 20hz for fun because I really enjoyed that one trunk car we saw doing 145+ at 17hz haha.  BTW my voltage is back up and not dropping past 14v (I was so angry that day lol). I am also upgrading the Hifonics brz1700 to the 2400 for my twelves.  Maybe we can meet in like Richmond or something

Staying with the BRZ line.  Its their 2011 model.  I have the brz1700 now and I love it.  I have heard excellent things from the new models though!  I also have the zeus 80.4 so I am trying to make everything match and look pretty haha.  Thanks for the help though!

haha yeah np man. just wanted to throw that link out because 2400 rms for 280$$ aint bad at all.

Glad to see that your voltage got back up man. Make sure the gf closes those doors all the way lol. And after this weekend we need to meet up again so I can give you a demo if you would like

Hows it going man.  I didnt get a chance to get out to te show but hopefully soon I'll get in touch about the DD-1

Hows it going man.  I didnt get a chance to get out to te show but hopefully soon I'll get in touch about the DD-1

Do some research on here about the dd1.

I know about the unit already him and I have talked and was going to meet up and use his to tune my new amp when i get one. I basically was simply filling my post requirements inthe Newbie section. Thats all.

I know about the unit already him and I have talked and was going to meet up and use his to tune my new amp when i get one. I basically was simply filling my post requirements inthe Newbie section. Thats all.

That's cool man, I'd still advise you to check out some info on here before you use it :)