Sign in to follow this  
Dexter Chaos

Opinions of DD t1 amp

I am looking to sell my 2- bc2000-d amps.  I am looking to get a single amplifier and was looking to get a Sundown SAZ3500 or SAZ4500. I have had someone offer me a trade for a dd T1 amp. I know currently have no information on this amp but will be researching. Looking for opinions of these. I have not been able to hear one either. It will be for my two Zcon 12's.

If you really want to switch to a single amp and it is in good condition, it's a solid amp and a fair trade. In my opinion of course.

If you really want to switch to a single amp and it is in good condition, it's a solid amp and a fair trade. In my opinion of course.

How would it compare to a sundown?

In what way?

good amp   people have has over heating issues with them,

here are some clamp test after 1 ohm or rise. so it was wires pretty low

12 Volts:

4.6 ohms = 2279W

2.3 ohms = 3405W

1.15 ohms = 4188W

14,4 Volts:

4.6 ohms = 3042W

2.3 ohms = 4461W

1.15 ohms = 5358W

In what way?

I have only heard a sundown one time. FYI  From what I have read on this forum it should create a better sound quality then my current Crescendo's that I have. I like the idea of one amp for both subs just easier to set up. is this true. Not really sure what other questions to ask still learning what my ear likes.

you should not be able to hear a difference in sound quality between any of the amps you listed on subs.  

you should not be able to hear a difference in sound quality between any of the amps you listed on subs.  

Correct.

Is it possible to gain effiency with the sundown or the DD t1 VS the Crescendo?

not enough make a difference ,

not so sound rude but your worried about technical things that you should not be at your level,  you wont be able to  till on music..

im guessing that your not building a fart car.

As previously stated I personally think it's not worth the hassle to switch out amps at that level. The SQ will not be noticeable to the ear and you already have those set up.

IMO, if your going to upgrade power you need to double the power to get a good noticeable difference. I vote for the saz4500 or a crescendo 5500

IMO, if your going to upgrade power you need to double the power to get a good noticeable difference. I vote for the saz4500 or a crescendo 5500

He already has 2 2000w amps. So he will not double the power with one DD Z1 or SAZ 3500. There is no more saz 4500, only used ones. Try the NS-1 if you want !

you should link the 2 amps if you have a problem with adjusting both gains.

With 2 amps linked you will only have to adjust ONE amp : the master one. The second one, the slave won't need any tuning.

Keep your amps. they are not bad, and if they work fine, you're fine !!!

If you want moreoutput, work on the electrical, an efficient box, deadening (?), ...etc