When does he get back? keep hearing hes out of town, but I'm just curious so I know around the time he will get back to me.

He's been back for a few days now. What do you need help with?

ahh well I'm sure he's backed up with emails, I sent him one a while back asking for a shipping quote for 4 ssa dcon 15s.

Edited by SacredTanakh

ahh well I'm sure he's backed up with emails, I sent him one a while back asking for a shipping quote for 4 ssa dcon 15s.

Oh alright, I was just wondering if it was something that we could help with. Hopefully him or Aaron see this just in case your email somehow slipped through.

If he doesn't answer by the time I get my alternator in around a week I'll ask Aaron about it, but no worries till then. :)

Send him one again if you don't mind.  Mark has our world ship calc, as for some reason they only allow it to be installed on one machine.

Send him one again if you don't mind. Mark has our world ship calc, as for some reason they only allow it to be installed on one machine.

I see, Will do.

I am here, what did you need a shipping quote on? Also, need state and Zip it's going too...

THanks

Yes he's back, and taking good care of customers, even those overseas  ;)  ;)

I am here, what did you need a shipping quote on? Also, need state and Zip it's going too...

THanks

Yeah sorry, it was in my email, probably slipped through.

4 SSA Dcon 15s

Anchorage, Alaska 99516

THanks

Yeah sorry, it was in my email, probably slipped through.

4 SSA Dcon 15s

Anchorage, Alaska 99516

Thanks smile.png

Shipping from UPS seems a bit crazy, but what do I know lol.

UPS comes in at $271.48 for 4 DCON 15"s.

usps seems cheap about every time for me.. but i have no clue if that is even an option for mark or your state

Yeah that's around what I was thinking it was, couldn't remember for sure but I was thinking around 140 for two last time.

Yes Alaska shipping is quite pricy, but I love the Dcons :)

Everytime I've ordered something USPS it's been half the price, but I realize SSA only uses UPS and I'm willing to pay the extra bit just to get the subs.

Thanks mark!

They use FedEx now.

What about orders that I called about and emailed about?... im tryna be patient about the status , but the builder I have wants to start. .my order number is 5901..

They use FedEx now.

We are still mostly on UPS atm.  If we cannot get better pricing from UPS we might move to FedEx soon.

What about orders that I called about and emailed about?... im tryna be patient about the status , but the builder I have wants to start. .my order number is 5901..

They will get back to you, SSA has good customer service, but sometimes they get a little busy.

They use FedEx now.

We are still mostly on UPS atm.  If we cannot get better pricing from UPS we might move to FedEx soon.

Hmm, I might need to get another quote then when the times comes. Its gonna be a bit before I'm ready to order the Dcons.

Good to know!

We have caught up on all emails and Mark is getting all voice mails.

Another soundless weekend. . When will this nightmare end... HEELP....LOL

Shoot me a PM please, thanks.