Sign in to follow this  
mklett33

Build a False Wall - How to Video - CAF - Car Audio Fabrication

In this weeks episode I review how you can create a false wall in order to further complete an install. Using a false wall can allow you to utilize an enclosure that is simple, but yet obtain a finished product that looks very custom and integrated within the vehicle. 

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for taking the time to watch! 

(Click the picture for the video)

~Mark

Edited by mklett33

Looks good man. I have enjoyed watching your videos and have learner some. Keep them coming

Once I get my amp racks and actual sub box tackled, I'll definitely make a false wall for my SSA XCON. I'll have to draw up some template designs that would allow the port to breathe and pick a color of speaker grille cloth. Also have to find someone with all the equipment to do this kind of quality work haha. Great video Mark! I liked your background music.

excellent video! its "flawless" to say the least coolugh.gif

Looks good man. I have enjoyed watching your videos and have learner some. Keep them coming

Will do thanks for watching, I am glad you liked it!

Once I get my amp racks and actual sub box tackled, I'll definitely make a false wall for my SSA XCON. I'll have to draw up some template designs that would allow the port to breathe and pick a color of speaker grille cloth. Also have to find someone with all the equipment to do this kind of quality work haha. Great video Mark! I liked your background music.

Sounds awesome man, once its done shoot me a PM on here or make a post on my facebook page, facebook.com/caraudiofabrication . I would love to see it!

Very cool man

Thank you!

excellent video! its "flawless" to say the least coolugh.gif

Haha ;) Thanks!