Sign in to follow this  
jonbearsmt

feeedback for Bassink

i sold him a single SSA Zcon 15,

he PMED me about buying one.. i told him what i had we came to a price, then he told me that it would be aa few days before he could get the money togather.. and  i have heard that many times before .. so i pretty much blew him off... but NOPE!  he told me it would be a few days.. a few days later he told me it would be 3 days.. and by the 3rd day i had money on my pal pal waiting for me!

i tell you that  to tell you this... if bassink asked me to hold somthing for him .. I WOULD!!! because he stood by his word! i like that.

he was super flexable with shipping options, but to protect us both i  got the isurance and direct sig comframation

i was super busy with work so it took me  three days before i could ship it out. but he was cool and it was a smooth transaction..

in short great buyer, i would vouch for him any time!!!!

\

thanks again bro!

Good to know there are still people out there who are true to their word

You beat me to it damn! I was going to write one about you but I was really busy yesterday and today lol

This should be more about you bigjon! You were great to work with man. You spent money out of YOUR pocket to insure it to make sure i would not end up with a loss due to damage. We all know how that goes! Again thanks a lot.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from bigjon again. Great guy! :D

Once I found the SSA Forum I was going through all the classifieds and found a pair of PWX's that had been posted up for sale by Bassink months before. PM'd him to see if by some slight chance he still had the speakers. Turns out he did!! PM'd me right back, We came up with a good price and he was very helpful with shipping. Told me they would ship out the next day and sure enough they did. Great dude to deal with and I will also vouch for him as a buyer and seller. Thanks for all the help Bassink!!!!

Thanks man!! Glad I could help out another ssa member.

I"m in the same boat! Actually, in my case, Bassink HELD something for me. Great guy to work with.

Sencheezy, let me know about the clips for the lights.

i sold him a single SSA Zcon 15,

he PMED me about buying one.. i told him what i had we came to a price, then he told me that it would be aa few days before he could get the money togather.. and  i have heard that many times before .. so i pretty much blew him off... but NOPE!  he told me it would be a few days.. a few days later he told me it would be 3 days.. and by the 3rd day i had money on my pal pal waiting for me!

i tell you that  to tell you this... if bassink asked me to hold somthing for him .. I WOULD!!! because he stood by his word! i like that.

he was super flexable with shipping options, but to protect us both i  got the isurance and direct sig comframation

i was super busy with work so it took me  three days before i could ship it out. but he was cool and it was a smooth transaction..

in short great buyer, i would vouch for him any time!!!!

\

thanks again bro!

BassInk just sold me this ZCON.  Got it in today with one blown coil and 2 chipped pieces out of the basket.  Paid 440$ for this.  He claims it is USPS fault that the coil is blown and the basket is broken from unmounting it from the box.  Check out these pics.

2013-06-06_17-08-30_428.jpg

Yes that's right its supposes to be a Dual 2.  One side reads 8.3 and jumps around between that and 4.4.  He claims this is from shipping because the sub was perfect read on both coils @ 2.4 both sides. 

2013-06-06_17-07-05_509.jpg

This is how he shipped it to me.  With a small about of packaging peanuts in the bottom.  Not even enough to cover the whole bottom of the box.  It was triple boxed with another beat up piece of packaing material showm here :

2013-06-06_17-07-15_323.jpg

2013-06-06_16-34-38_956.jpg

Here are the cracks in the basket that he blames on shipping and wants me to claim it through insurance.  I would get no where taking that route.

2013-06-06_17-09-04_474.jpg

Another blemish on the surround from mounting or un-mounting that wasn't in selling pictures.

2013-06-06_17-07-25_405.jpg

Here is what the motor did to the bottom of the box.  I knew something was wrong when the guy put it up on the counter and I heard a solid sound. Please learn how to ship thing properly! 

He refuses to give me a refund and take this back.  He says that everything was not like this when he sent it, so wants me to blame usps. 

This really sucks cause I got scammed and now have to buy a new basket and a recone.  The motor is ultra sexy though.  I hope the cooil gap isn't shifted from the poor packaging.  =[

Edited by cloud77

When I sold the sub I sold it in perfect working condition. He said the coils read different and I just don't know how that happened. I did not claim that USPS is responsible for a messed up coils. I said they could be with the cracked basket and the hole in the surround. I have a pic of the 2 nights before I sent it and there was no hole. That's the only thing I can prove but when he asked for the coil readings they both showed 2.4. He says they're 1.8 and 3.8+. I am not the person to screw someone over and the people who I've sold too were very happy with me. It's not like this is my first sale on SSA. I honestly don't know what to do. Everything was perfect when I sent the sub and now all these problems are there. He asked for a refund and I refused not because I did the damage but because I didn't and I sent it while it worked. I'm not giving back money because I sold him a working sub.

Shouldn't have posted...

Edited by ricksi30

Can you please not leave out that there was a pillow on the bottom of the box where the sub sat on?

Is it possible that the sub was damaged during shipping that could result in the terminals reading that?

When I sold the sub I sold it in perfect working condition. He said the coils read different and I just don't know how that happened. I did not claim that USPS is responsible for a messed up coils. I said they could be with the cracked basket and the hole in the surround. I have a pic of the 2 nights before I sent it and there was no hole. That's the only thing I can prove but when he asked for the coil readings they both showed 2.4. He says they're 1.8 and 3.8+. I am not the person to screw someone over and the people who I've sold too were very happy with me. It's not like this is my first sale on SSA. I honestly don't know what to do. Everything was perfect when I sent the sub and now all these problems are there. He asked for a refund and I refused not because I did the damage but because I didn't and I sent it while it worked. I'm not giving back money because I sold him a working sub.

Then give me a refund.  1.8 is what the coils should read.  You clearly lied about that.

I'm sorry I am not giving you a refund. I sent it while it worked. I'm not sending you money for me doing what I was suppose to. This was the EXACT same box bigjon sent me this sub.

Can you please not leave out that there was a pillow on the bottom of the box where the sub sat on?

Is it possible that the sub was damaged during shipping that could result in the terminals reading that?

It was a shipping pillow that was already used.  It was mushed to hell.  The guy that gave me the package gave me warning that all the weight is shifted to one side.  You really need to learn how to package, and sell.  I will contact paypal now..

The pillow was used but I made sure it was good to use. Let me know what happens from PayPal. I am going I contact PayPal as well to see what I need to do to defend myself.

Edited by Bassink

I pretty much just paid you 440$ for a motor.  A claim will be filed.

and thats is a shipping box, and the same packing that sundown sent  my  much  more heavy   nightshade V2 in..

that thing had ZERO wiggle room when i shipped it... and  they must have really treated that box like shit!!!! wow.

make a claim with USPS, you did insure it correct?

it may be possible that the cone shifted and is touching the motor and giving you whacked out readings....

no one is scamming you bro... in shipping shit happends....

this is why i wont ship the other Zcon i have with out a sub shipping box. if i crate it them im responsible for its packing.. and im not comfortable with that...   i had one box from sundown so i was willing to ship one.

and thats is a shipping box, and the same packing that sundown sent  my  much  more heavy   nightshade V2 in..

that thing had ZERO wiggle room when i shipped it... and  they must have really treated that box like shit!!!! wow.

make a claim with USPS, you did insure it correct?

it may be possible that the cone shifted and is touching the motor and giving you whacked out readings....

no one is scamming you bro... in shipping shit happends....

this is why i wont ship the other Zcon i have with out a sub shipping box. if i crate it them im responsible for its packing.. and im not comfortable with that...   i had one box from sundown so i was willing to ship one.

Thank you for confirming it was the shipping. I did insure it for 400. I have receipt and insurence paper.

This is not how you ship 65 lb+ woofers.  I can hand count how many peanuts you put in there. 

I did not add or take anything out of the box. I jus readjusted the pillow.

it not 65 lbs first off lets get that out of the way...

and if its in the same packing i sent it in.. yes it is....... i have bought countless subwoofers.  and the way i packed it is the best way... and i can not see any reason why he would pack it another then he recoved it....

the shipping box is so good infact i asked him to return it i would pay for shipping  back to me!!!  but he had plans from jump. and knew he would be selling a woofer sooner or later and  would need a GOOD shipping box...

bro.. usps is filled with older people.. a heavy box like that comes down the line they drop it i promise you ..... when i got those Zcons nic watts build wooden shipping crates and the other sub i have here with me was hangin out of the box, and the crate was broken.. but all was well...

is insured bro.. calm down take a second.. i know your hot and you feel like you were wronged. but think about it... why do they offer insurance if noting gets broke!!!!????

shit happends.

I did not add or take anything out of the box. I jus readjusted the pillow.

Please go to SMD forums and learn how to ship subwoofers.  You don't reuse packaging materials 3-4 times.  The best way to do it is to build a shipping crate.  I just did this, and sold my perfectly operating RE XXX v3 15" with an extra recone in order to buy this sub...

if you seen the box was raped why did you sign for it!!??  refuse it...  or  tell the mail man hold on let me check it... and explain that the box was miss treated and send it back!!!

Sign in to follow this