frogcase2002

2 12" zcons 4-6k trunk wall

I can tell a difference in the sound with this aq3500 forsure

More details please.

Clean power vs dirty power

There are 2 MMATS 4ks for sale on ebay.  If you want more powa for 650 each is helluva deal BNIB

There are 2 MMATS 4ks for sale on ebay.  If you want more powa for 650 each is helluva deal BNIB

Probley end up geting another aq3500 for cheaper. Not sure if I like mmats to much

I can tell a difference in the sound with this aq3500 forsure

More details please.

Seems Kinda like the sub is "quicker" or something. Kinda hard to explain lol.

Don't knock it til you try it.  Most efficient amps out there rated @ 13.8 and half the size of an AQ3500

i had MMATs growing up, they are solid, great amps

Let me know if you see a single input aq3500 for sale anyone! Looking for more power lol

As far as I know that MMATS 4k hasn't sold on ebay.  for 650 BNIB is helluva deal.  They don't lose their value either.. their 7 yr old 3ks still sell for 450+

Just picked up these new obsidian 12s for cheap. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet lol

put them in my truck lol

Well come buy them :) would probably do good in your new enclosure

Just picked up these new obsidian 12s for cheap. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet lol

now in my s10 thanks for the hook up

now in my s10 thanks for the hook up

No problem. Time to finish up your wiring now :)

NEED TO GET LOUDER!!!

should have picked up that MMATS 4k man.  650 BNIB is a steal.  what are you running nominal?

should have picked up that MMATS 4k man.  650 BNIB is a steal.  what are you running nominal?

Probley wouldn't have made a difference from the aq3500. Probley re doing my enclosure and adding another 3500 as soon as I can find another

Probley wouldn't have made a difference from the aq3500. Probley re doing my enclosure and adding another 3500 as soon as I can find another

that's more like it =]

that's more like it =]

Still hoping to get over 150 tuned low

How close to 150 are you?  first box with my Zcons same port doing 147 @ 32  2 weeks ago and 146.4 @ 30 today. SAZ*3500V1. pretty pleased so far need to seal trunk still and upper deck to see if that helps. If I decide to chase numbers I will need to tune a little higher and see what happens.

How close to 150 are you?  first box with my Zcons same port doing 147 @ 32  2 weeks ago and 146.4 @ 30 today. SAZ*3500V1. pretty pleased so far need to seal trunk still and upper deck to see if that helps. If I decide to chase numbers I will need to tune a little higher and see what happens.

have someone that might be a buyer...

too late there in my truck in an enclosure he built for me

too late there in my truck in an enclosure he built for me

Lol. When are we going to cover the enclosure?