frogcase2002

2 12" zcons 4-6k trunk wall

How's it sounding with the new enclosure. Pics and mid and highs amp I personally don't think you can go wrong with the ppi900.4 or the 600.2. Great power, small footprint.

That's the ones I was thinking of getting :) there so tiny lol. . Ill try to get some pictures and videos up soon. . Sucks I only have my stock alt on right now and one good batt. Been having to take it real easy. . . . I'm liking the new enclosure. I'm thinking its a little to big right now . Its right around 7 cubes after displacements. . . Probley going to take about a cube out of the inside an dsee how that sounds. . Still don't have it sealed off yet eaither so I got a lot i can do to get louder

I have a pretty big build that iv been REALLY SLOWLY working on and so iv really been considering stopping my trunk wall build to finish the big build. Since I still got like a grand to spend on new alt and batts for the car I'm thinking that much money could go a long way on finishing my big build

Do the van

I know. I should

If anyone would be interested in a ppi a600.2 or a200.2 (the 200 needs repaired) let me know

The car build mite be coming to an end soon. . And something bigger will be coming

The car build mite be coming to an end soon. . And something bigger will be coming

Tuned in!

Tuned in!

Cool! I bought a vehicle a couple years ago to make an "audio vehicle" and im now finally getting around to having a lot of the equipment for it so I'm probably not going to be putting any more money into the car

Makes sense, cant wait for the new build log.

minivan mobbin it!

minivan mobbin it!

Going to be nice :)

minivan mobbin it!

Going to be nice :)

gonna be loud. lemme know if u need any help once u start to build.. if nothing else I can wax on wax off

I'll help out if you need it, what you been you too shoot me a text.

The trunk build is over with :( but there is an up side :)

Whats the upside?

Whats the upside?

Will have to wait for all the details but 4 zcons in a wall on over 10k should be coming soon

One of the zcons I pulled out of the car reads like 14 ohms on one coil and nothing on the other for some reason. Im hoping its just my cheap meter I have cause the sub only had a few hour play time on it. .

Anyone have an idea why this would happen?

Going to have to wait on some recones for the big build to be playing. It does suck the zcon recone went from 115 to 160

One of the zcons I pulled out of the car reads like 14 ohms on one coil and nothing on the other for some reason. Im hoping its just my cheap meter I have cause the sub only had a few hour play time on it. .

If you get time you can swing by where I work and you can use a good meter.. But idk if that's the problem or not Edited by ohio45113

If you get time you can swing by where I work and you can use a good meter.. But idk if that's the problem or not

I hope thats the problem but I dont know why one would read somthing and the other coil nothing at all

Can your meter test simple continuity?

If the coil has shorted out and is touching something else usually you will hear a scraping sound if you push the cone in and out.

Maybe a lead came off and has broken?

Whats the upside?

Will have to wait for all the details but 4 zcons in a wall on over 10k should be coming soon

That should be nuts!

Gonna make the ole ears ring for sure!

Can your meter test simple continuity?

If the coil has shorted out and is touching something else usually you will hear a scraping sound if you push the cone in and out.

Maybe a lead came off and has broken?

my meter is the cheap red one from walmart.......

there is no sound at all when pushing on it. Nowhere on the spider looks bured at all. I took the dust cap off and where the leads are it looks fine.

Edited by frogcase2002

Whats the upside?

That should be nuts!

Gonna make the ole ears ring for sure!

O yea I cant wait :)