frogcase2002

2 12" zcons 4-6k trunk wall

The whole back can come off so we will be able to try other ports

New speaker wire

post-21385-0-70887200-1389040250_thumb.j

post-21385-0-95658000-1389040282_thumb.j

Time to install now, no excuses :P 

Nice amps to go with nice subs.  :)  Don't let Ryan know you have those amps. ;)

Time to install now, no excuses :P 

I know I know lol. I want to bad. I was going to today but it was -10f and there was no way and I'm working on a few enclosures in the garage so there is no room

Anyone know anything about the stetsom 7k 12v. ? Can get one for cheap local to me but don't really know anything about them. How much of an upgrade do you think it would be from my aq3500

just went thru every page of this build... must say hell of a build. wasnt expecting that first box to come out and be changed. i liked the design of it.

just went thru every page of this build... must say hell of a build. wasnt expecting that first box to come out and be changed. i liked the design of it.

Thank you. I really liked it to but need more space in my trunk and wanting to try a round port. . I'm going to do the baffle the same way but will have the round port on the driver side next to the subs and the top will be a little lower so I can put amps on top of the box.

Also don't think I had enough port area with the last enclosure

Nice amps to go with nice subs.  :)  Don't let Ryan know you have those amps. ;)

Thanks. And yes really nice subs. Cant wait to get some real power on these

Thank you. I really liked it to but need more space in my trunk and wanting to try a round port. . I'm going to do the baffle the same way but will have the round port on the driver side next to the subs and the top will be a little lower so I can put amps on top of the box.

Also don't think I had enough port area with the last enclosure

yeah i think the baffle was the part that stood out for me with the old box. added a nice feature to the box.

Trying to get some work on the new build done. But Kinda backed up on other peoples enclosures. Hoping to get the front stage done this weekend :)

I might be walling off 2 zcons in the spring =]

Should be nice! Let me know if you ever want any help with the build..

How much power are you thinking about running?

I might need some pointers. First wall build. I'm going to start off with just one 3k and add another in the future.

Getting the front stage sounding pretty good so far :) pretty nice being able to control everything

Well about to start the new enclosure this week :)

Its going to be around 6 cubes tuned about 34 (going to most likely make it so ill be able to change tuning). Going to be using a 10" round port this time

I'm thinking about 13" tall. 37" wide. And 32 deep. And 10" port close to 25-26" long (some of port will be out of the enclosure). Going to be using birch this time cause I'm really trying to cut down on weight

Had to replace the starter in the today. How long are they supposed to last? Just replaced it about a year ago

Couple recent enclosure I have done

coolugh.gif

Well about to start the new enclosure this week :)

Its going to be around 6 cubes tuned about 34 (going to most likely make it so ill be able to change tuning). Going to be using a 10" round port this time

I'm thinking about 13" tall. 37" wide. And 32 deep. And 10" port close to 25-26" long (some of port will be out of the enclosure). Going to be using birch this time cause I'm really trying to cut down on weight

Those dimensions are close to what I built with my square port 80in port area. Tune to 32 originally. Wasn't musical enough for me wouldn't play more dubstep style music which is most of my listening. But also struggled on the lows(28hz and down but I believe they needed more space after some tips from this forum. I am interested to hear your results from the round port. I was thinking along the same path but was told to go to a 8in port to be able to play more range. Thoughts????

I think I'm actually going to be trying and 8 inch port first

Had to replace the starter in the today. How long are they supposed to last? Just replaced it about a year ago

Make sure you don't have an oil leak, that's what killed my starter.. same car (well, mines the 12 valve OHV)

Definately interested in what you find. I found that 6 cubes seemed to be best for the my 2 12's. I forgot what you ended up finding out? I am building new enclosure come spring hopefully. 

Definately interested in what you find. I found that 6 cubes seemed to be best for the my 2 12's. I forgot what you ended up finding out? I am building new enclosure come spring hopefully.

about 6.5 cubes with my last enclosure did pretty good.