frogcase2002

2 12" zcons 4-6k trunk wall

Heck ya! Bout to be a busy man for sure!

Need to start the new build log soon :)

20150516_185913_zpsxclrnqnn.jpg

20150516_185923_zpsarg8x7lo.jpg

20150516_185935_zpsf3noecq3.jpg

Here's the pics of your van i said i would post.

Recones came today. Not really liking how they came to be honest

Looks looks like its going to nasty in there when all is done

Solid, solid like a rock. That's a nice looking foundation my friend, and sucks to hear plus see the condition of those recones. 

Im hoping they will be ok. Just sucks how bad the surrounds were bent up. . Iv ordered recones from ssa before and were packaged alot better than thay were this time

Solid, solid like a rock. That's a nice looking foundation my friend, and sucks to hear plus see the condition of those recones.

I built the frame of the wall like 3 years ago lol. Finally getting around to finishing it. Its really really solid

Im hoping they will be ok. Just sucks how bad the surrounds were bent up. . Iv ordered recones from ssa before and were packaged alot better than thay were this time

Could of at least sent you some stickers or a shirt or something. You waited patiently for a LONG time. Then they were just crammed in a small box. I can't believe they aren't in worse shape.

Cut a MDF ring out to fit the surround landing,an clamp it after glue to insure it lays down good

You tried gluing them down yet?

Not yet. . Need to order ca glue. . And waiting for the surrounds to look normal

Not yet. . Need to order ca glue. . And waiting for the surrounds to look normal

Let me know when your about to recone i want to stop by when you do

Doing a crazy budget build in the sable right now as im waiting to get everything for my van build .

Got pretty much the cheapest mids highs and sub from parts express. Spent under $50 for 4 6.5s , 2 tweeters and a 12" sub . . I have the mids and highs installed now and I must say im pretty impressed . Got them in an active 2 way setup . . Its crazy how the install and crossover points can make about the cheapest speakers you can find sound pretty dam good.

Ill start posting pictures once I start on the enclosure for the sub. . Should have under 200 bucks in 4 mids, 2 tweeters, 12" sub and either a 5 channel or a 4 channel and mono. . .

If anyone has any suggestions on the amp or amps I could use let me know. . Looking to spend less than 150 on amp/amps to keep everything together less than 200

Anyone know of any real cheap 5 chan amps?

PPI p900.5

Was looking at that one but just a little higher than i wanted to spend . Mite end up getting it though . Was leaning towards the ppi BA2200.5

Should be getting the van build stated soon. Anyone got suggestions on batts to get that are reasonably priced new?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Should be getting the van build stated soon. Anyone got suggestions on batts to get that are reasonably priced new?

Ryan from Ram Designs has NSB170FT's for a great price, I'll be picking up 4 myself. 

I think he wants like 200 each for them...

How would I get in contact with him? . . I seen some of them for sale on caraudio.com but says there all sold

Got 3 power and 3 ground runs ran in the van and installed the new alt. Ill start a new build log for the van once I start on the enclosure for the wall

Is it fine just doing one run from alt to batt when having multiple runs from front batt back to rear batts since its a short run?

Need help building?

Need help building?

If you wanna come by when I get the wood. . Will be this month sometime. Probably a couple weeks

Need help building?

If you wanna come by when I get the wood. . Will be this month sometime. Probably a couple weeks

I'll help. Need me to bring any tools?