RiottStarr

Fi SP4 12"

never know what might pop up when..it just shows up out of nowhere

That'd be cool if they were made into a 12. Same with the SSA Evil. I might try an Evil if it was made into a 12.

That'd be cool if they were made into a 12. Same with the SSA Evil. I might try an Evil if it was made into a 12.

Same here

Same here

So yea hint hint, Aaron and Mark haha :)

I don't want a SSA Evil. Fi is what i want....it'd just be nice if they poped up really fast. ;)

I don't want a SSA Evil. Fi is what i want....it'd just be nice if they poped up really fast. wink.png

Never said you did lol  I said I did since it's not made into a 12 either. Although it would be nice if both popped up!

Sp4 12".... say whaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?! I'll get it

never know what might pop up when..it just shows up out of nowhere

The only way it should be...

Been waiting for the 12 SP4 sense the series release. Thanks in advance. 

why  not just get a motor for one and do the 12" n3 recone with basket for it ?

why not just get a motor for one and do the 12" n3 recone with basket for it ?

because one has a 3in coil and one has a 4in coil. Wont work.

why  not just get a motor for one and do the 12" n3 recone with basket for it ?

really?

I have been wondering about my 12 inch BL subs the last few weeks. I got them re-coned about 6 months ago and I have the fully loaded BL's with 4 inch coils. I am wondering if the 4 inch coils were no longer available since last year what was used for my re-cones? SP4 coils? Nick can you chime in?

you could always customize your cone and tripple joint and coil with another 4in coil and make your own 12 using FI motor basket and cone just may have to find a well made 4in coil to take off and put it behind your 12 cone. as your own prototype? just a thought

I do not want some random ass sub made of 15 different parts. I want something the wonderful engineers at FI have constructed, tested and approved.

I have been wondering about my 12 inch BL subs the last few weeks. I got them re-coned about 6 months ago and I have the fully loaded BL's with 4 inch coils. I am wondering if the 4 inch coils were no longer available since last year what was used for my re-cones? SP4 coils? Nick can you chime in?

We can still recone them..but we just did a very short run of them for test marketing purposes of the sp4.

if you don't like looking like a dip shit.. i would suggest not saying things a dip shit would say... but i see you like to mark my comments negatively because you look like a fool.....

if you don't know what your talking about.... shut the fuck up about it.... write that down.

So if I have SP4 coils in my subs will that make them perform different than standard BL's?

Gave everyone +1 to get as many people back to neutral (or positive) as possible ;)

So if I have SP4 coils in my subs will that make them perform different than standard BL's?

Nope, the coil would be off-set north to keep the turns in the gap height correct.

Ok cool. Thanks Nick and welcome back. I was curious because I am building a new enclosure and I know the SP4's have more xmax than BL's.