Sign in to follow this  
Tirefryr

YEAH BABY!!!

456034_59_full.jpg

456034_60_full.jpg

456034_61_full.jpg

This was turning out to be a good day after I had such a bad day...... Then it got worse. Upon running to the door to greet the FedEx man, I open the door and see him speeding away...... Wait a minute, where's my other 15???? :boxin:

Nick, check your mail. B)

Isn't she purty lying next to a POS Fultron 10"??!!!!!

I must say, I am overjoyed with the build quality on this thing. There's little details that I was not expecting and I'm actually overwhelmed by this thing. And anyone who knows me will tell you I rarely get like this over a driver. I'm, usually critical of everything. Well SI gets an A++ in my book. I'll add another plus when somebody finds my other 15. :D

Thanks NICK and the Gang!! Can't forget my love either. (Clarke) :wub:

Edited by Tirefryr

:slayer::slayer::slayer: she is purrrty

Yes she is, I just wann knwo what happened to her sister! I hope the FedEx guy did not kidnap her and rape or mame her!!! :boink:

Nah, I forgot to ship it out. :( I'll get it shipped out tomorrow for sure. I even overlooked his SI shirt that should have been included. I'll get the shirt and the driver off to you tomorrow FOR SURE! Sorry about that man.

Hey, no prob. I'm not too worried about it. I knew someone knew where it was. It was just kinda funny the way the FedEx guy sped away, like he was tryint to get away with something. :D Thanks again Nick!

looks awesome...still actually haven't even seen one yet, so I'm jealous. :)

Makes me want one!

Josh

Hey, no prob. I'm not too worried about it. I knew someone knew where it was. It was just kinda funny the way the FedEx guy sped away, like he was tryint to get away with something. :D Thanks again Nick!

That's the way our UPS service is like around here :ph34r: :wacko:

I had a similar problem with UPS. Never been back there for anything. I love FedEx.... They are cheaper, quicker, and good to me, so that's my exclusive shipper.

Ship me your C90 and 210 and I will. ;)

This one you see here is going in a 4.5 cube vented enclosure in a camaro running off a MMATS D200HC.

Mine will be powered by ??? as I am yet undecided on amplification. Looking to throw about 300 at it.